Pretty much stuck at level 47

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bug7897

I have 100 in Heavy Armor, Smithing, and Two Handed. Also 91 in Archery. Basically, are various trainers of other skills the only way of ranking up WITHOUT having to spend hours killing low-level enemies with low level skills/weapons?

Might I suggest, not focusing your abilities solely on those skills.

I never really got "stuck" until level 74...at this point I did the Oghama Infinium (sp??) glitch to get to 81

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
images

mamali

did you use console commands to upgrade your skills ? cuz if you get to 100 in one skill by using console command , you wont level up .

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Since you can't get your skills above 100, you will have to start working on some other skill if you want to level up. What I did when I wanted to level up characters quickly was I went through my skill trees and found a skill that I hadn't used at all....and then used it. You'll get points faster because it's not a honed skill so you learn them quicker. Keep in mind I play on the 360. And keep in mind this was done on a character that wasn't a specific build, and I had already found the Ogahma Infinium with this character and read it loooong ago before I even knew about the glitch so I had to do it the legal way, lol.

bug7897

I've been using XP farming with Illusion (Calm/Courage) but I think I'll try one handed. On the Dragonborn DLC forum I posted asking if I could switch from 2H to 1H with the perk respec but I think I'll just try 1H and maybe put the difficulty down if it gets too hard or boring.

you did read the part where I was level 74 right? The only reason I even did it was in hopes that the Dragonborn DLC does come to the PS3, so that I can do the Ebony Warrior quest

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I have 100 in Heavy Armor, Smithing, and Two Handed. Also 91 in Archery. Basically, are various trainers of other skills the only way of ranking up WITHOUT having to spend hours killing low-level enemies with low level skills/weapons?
Block, Lockpicking, Sneak and Speech are all skills that you should have been developing and can continue to develop to level up naturally or with trainers. The last three are all useful for any class or build and the first is particularly useful for your build. If you have 8 skills leveled to 100 that will get you to about level 54. If you like to use enchanted weapons then Destruction skill is also useful becuase leveling it it will reduce the amount of charge you use up on enchanted weapons and will add another 4 levels to your character.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
you did read the part where I was level 74 right? The only reason I even did it was in hopes that the Dragonborn DLC does come to the PS3, so that I can do the Ebony Warrior quest
Level 81 in 2 minutes... :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts