Prepare monday 8th console players. (maybe)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rainbow

Criminal Scum
I'll give a direct example from my save for an idea about the legendary skills thing.

So, I have 1H at 100 and my main weapon is Dragonbane, smithed to legendary. With all 5 Armsman perks, it deals 103 damage. After resetting my 1H to 15, I lost all of my perks invested in the tree, and the skill is truly set to 15, not 101 or so. So now my sword only does 37 damage. It gives you back your invested perks though, so I now have 10 perks to spend in any other skill tree that I need.

Can't say much about how it reduces the level cap though, since I'm only level 43.

JayW

That sounds really rubbish. So rubbish in fact that I wonder whether it is a first step in the introduction to a new DLC. I remember lots of people speculating about new skill trees like throwing weapons (spears). Mechanics like the ones you're describing only really make sense if they want a character to be able to enjoy new skill trees on top of their old ones without having to worry about level caps etc. I'm probably wrong and its just a really terrible patch.