OOC Potema "The Wolf Queen" rises (discussion)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Drunklunk, do you mind if Sita notices the dagger under your pillow? She is meant to be one of those people who can spot things like that. You know she has sharp reflexes and all that and I think it would fit in with what she is thinking at the moment. Is that ok?

Surely. That's fine with me. :)

And btw, the name's dunklunk, not drunklunk. :D

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Ok, 'DUNK'lunk :D I have just finished the conversation. My character has gone to her room but I am using the end of the conversation so I can go to sleep now. Its almost midnight where I am so I will be back sometime tomorrow. :)

Uh, not to be rude Dunk, but the fire-haired imperial is Minstrel's character and mine is mistaking her for someone else. It's okay, I had to look back at the card to tell who it as well.

Dar'Aava

Alright guys Just read up on everything and there are a few orders of business i think should help us out a bit. Firstly Dunk you are absolutely right we will be taking turns other wise things will definitely get out of hand. Minstrel I'm not sure if there was a prior agreement between you and dunk or even if I am totally imagining things but it seemed a bit like you were trying to control his character by saying he is still eating, or ignored you etc. Just got a little confusing to me but if its OK with dunk feel free to continue =}. Jerund i don't see your character card did you post it? And finally I don't think it is fair that the story line doesn't progress really because I'm at work and it dose not seem fair to all of you. So if you want to I think we should elect a Co-leader to help progress the story along when I'm at work. Not through much main story mind you but say we need to get from point A to point B to continue the main story line and I am gone the Co-leader can lead you there throwing all sorts of fun at you along the way and my guy will just follow with what ever he decides. If you think that's a good idea ill let you guys elect the Co-leader but my vote is for Jerund, I've seen how he leads an RP and i like it but its not my place to force it on him so ill let the decision be between you three OK?

My cards on page 4. I wouldn't want to lead unless I have to, but if it comes around to that I'll help with little side events that could fuel the fire (necromancers serving the queen and whatnot.) We're kinda still in the pilot though, so no need to rush in my opinion.

edit: I meant 3 page 3

Tell you what, if things go slow, how about i throw something in? It could keep it from getting stagnant and all, and I promise to use such power with responsibility.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Uh, not to be rude Dunk, but the fire-haired imperial is Minstrel's character and mine is mistaking her for someone else. It's okay, I had to look back at the card to tell who it as well.

Damn, my bad big-time! :oops: I shoulda known not to comment until Minstrel did. Reckon it's when you called her "Helden" that I thought, well, wrong obviously. :)

Ah, it's cool. You could just edit it to say Sita, or whatever 'you' call her at this point.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    So, I have just woken up now (you are all probably at work or something because I don't know what the time there is) Anyway I have come back on and read the RP thread and I must say I am completely confused. Is my character the person that Jerund is talking to? If so I'm fine with that but I just need someone to tell me what's going on there. Also, Jerund is you character in the solitude market in you last post?

Btw Jerund gets my vote for co-leader :)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Oh, actually its ok now I think I have worked it all of for myself. Jerunds character is in the Winking Skeever mistaking my character for someone he uses to know. But Dunk though that the person he was talking to was just some random red head and not my character :D

Alright guys Just read up on everything and there are a few orders of business i think should help us out a bit. Firstly Dunk you are absolutely right we will be taking turns other wise things will definitely get out of hand. Minstrel I'm not sure if there was a prior agreement between you and dunk or even if I am totally imagining things but it seemed a bit like you were trying to control his character by saying he is still eating, or ignored you etc. Just got a little confusing to me but if its OK with dunk feel free to continue =}. Jerund i don't see your character card did you post it? And finally I don't think it is fair that the story line doesn't progress really because I'm at work and it dose not seem fair to all of you. So if you want to I think we should elect a Co-leader to help progress the story along when I'm at work. Not through much main story mind you but say we need to get from point A to point B to continue the main story line and I am gone the Co-leader can lead you there throwing all sorts of fun at you along the way and my guy will just follow with what ever he decides. If you think that's a good idea ill let you guys elect the Co-leader but my vote is for Jerund, I've seen how he leads an RP and i like it but its not my place to force it on him so ill let the decision be between you three OK?

Dar'Aava, I just assumed that was all right because that is how it has worked on previous RP's I was on. Sorry if I shouldn't of done that, its just at the moment there are no firmly set rules. Also I though that would just speed up that whole scene a bit.

I though it would be better than having to have me and Dunk takes turns at least four times in a scene that was only meant to be short.:)

Minstrel
    Glad you caught it.
    Also, to everyone because it either seems forgotten or overlooked, but my character is a child. She only appears to be nine or so. Just a reminder, cause I see everyone putting in Drow Elf but no elf child or little elf.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Jerund, just to let you know, I need to go somewhere for a while (in the real world :)) I should be back in a couple of hours. Sorry that means that the conversation has to be stopped mid flow. I will come back to whatever you write next and reply soon.

Name; Mesiri

Race; Drow Elf

Age; 34, but due to her race she appears to be nine

Gender; female

Class; scout/ light warrior

Skills; Duel swords and bow

Physical appearance; A little under four feet, Mesiri looks like a nine year old child with messy bright white hair at shoulder length, normally with a braid in her left bangs. Her eyes are bright green and her face is round and deceivingly sweet-looking. Like other drow, her ears stick outwards rather than run with her cheekbones. She dons herself with custom studded leather and normally has her ebony sword Gleam and glass sword Severe by her side. She also has a bow that only leaves her back to be in her hands.

Backstory; Like most drow children, Mesiri was sent out into the world to learn about its harsh ways in order to better prepare her for adulthood (which she would reach at a hundred years of age). She has already learned many skills needed for survival and even more for the art of warfare. She thoroughly enjoys a good fight, but hates taking things too far or taking anything at all seriously.

Everyone tells me the world is a cruel place, and they're right. That doesn't mean I can't have fun in it, now does it? I'm going to be a lot older than anyone up here before I go, but I don't care if I have a hundred years or a thousand, I'm going to spend it my way. Walls don't hold me and cages don't hold me. Nothing's held me for more than a few minutes outside of my mother's womb. My blades have crossed many throats and many guts and, once or twice, my lips. If you want to fight me, I'll oblige, but draw blood and I'll draw your heart. Ain't lost anything once, 'cept a coin I flung in the air. Men fear me; mer adore me; and creatures run faster from me than anyone else when I bring up a bow. You can have fun with me and play too, or I can have fun playing with you. The difference is you won't like it if I'm playing all alone.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Have to go to bed now Jerund as it is quite late where I am. I'll get back to whatever you write but I don't know how soon I'll be able to.