• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Hello there my dear friends.

You have been gathered there today to talk about a very important thing in our lives.
Potatoes.
Potatoes are the very essence of life itself and should be worshipped thou all eternity.
They are always taken for granted by people who only think of them as food.
LET'S STAND UP FOR THESE MIGHTY CREATIONS WHO HAVE NO VOICE!
JOIN ME AND WE SHALL FREE THEM OF THERE HUNGRY MASTERS.
Potatoes! Are born to be free.

All hail the mighty Potatoes! Amen.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
not quite sure what to make of this...

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
...... Cabbage Rebbellion vs. potatoes empire.

stagnant94

brynjolf will aid the potatoes

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
"I am indeed Ulfric Stormcloak, and at my side the man we know as PotatoBlade, and the world knows as the Potatoborn.

And indeed, there are many that call us potatoes. But it is all of you who are the true potatoes! It was you who faught a dying Potato who sunk its claws into our land, trying to drag us down with it. It was you who fought the Thalmor potatoes and their potato puppets who would have us deny our gods and our heritage. It was you who fought your kin who didn't understand our potatoes, who weren't willing to pay the price of our potatoes. But more than that, it was you who fought for potatoes, for our right to fight our own potato battles... to return to our glory and traditions, to determine our own potatoes!

And it is for these reasons that I cannot accept the mantle of "High Potato King." Not until the Moot declares that title should adorn my potatoes will I accept it.

A great potato is growing, and soon we will be called to fight it, on these shores or abroad.

The Potato Dominion may have defeated the Empire, but it has not...defeated... Skyrim!"

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
268x268.resizedimage

LIKE A BOSS

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
35scpg.jpg

A restaurant in Saskatoon (Yes, there really is such a place, also Moose Jaw!), had a giant billboard on the highway.

"We believe there is a place for all God's creatures: right next to the mashed potatoes"

Gore gro-Gijakudob

We have a lot to be thankful for in the humble potato. It allowed much easier long distance sea journeys. The world would be very different with out it's benign influence. I always honour it by eating bread, potatoes salmon and troll fat (Fish 'n' chips).

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
All covered in potato gravy.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Even more LotR-Skyrim bridging is the fact that Falmer commonly carry fish. I believe that, due to theit likness to Gollum, it may be a reference to this:
gollum_fish_.jpg

For comparison:
FalmerSkulker.png

Also, I couldn't find a picture of it, but I remember a scene in LotR where Gollum bit into a fish in a large cave in the Misty Mountains. It looked way close to a Falmer.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Even more LotR-Skyrim bridging is the fact that Falmer commonly carry fish. I believe that, due to theit likness to Gollum, it may be a reference to this:
gollum_fish_.jpg

For comparison:
FalmerSkulker.png

Also, I couldn't find a picture of it, but I remember a scene in LotR where Gollum bit into a fish in a large cave in the Misty Mountains. It looked way close to a Falmer.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Good good... Followers of the Holy of Holiness.
We must fight for the glory of the Potatoes.
We must march for them who has no feats.
We must speak for them who has no voice.
We must realize for them who has no brains.

This is the day when. We fight! Fight for the little things in this world that makes it so great.
Fight for the things we love and cherish and care about the most.
And.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Hello fellow worshippers. I'm pleased to inform you that the latest edition of "The Potatoes impact on History" has been released. Check it out here: History Magazine - The Impact of the Potato

And for all you Potato worshippers.
686px-Potato_heart_mutation.jpg