Post Your YouTube Videos

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I can't seem to find a thread dedicated to self made YouTube videos. I am planning on starting to upload my own videos demonstrating stunts such as fire eating. Just because why not? Ive got nothing better to do.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
I've been looking at making a skyrim walk through so I made a preview video but its not getting much love. Not sure if I should do it. The way I record I try to make it look somewhat cinematic. I cut out all the useless parts (looting, lock picking, loading, etc.)

I'd just like to know if you guys would watch it. Thanks:)

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I am about to post my fire eating video when it gets done uploading to YouTube. Kids DO NOT TRY THIS. I was professionally trained by a retired circus performer. I have not performed these stunts in a while so it looks pretty sloppy. I will upload a much better video after a few nights when I get back used to it. I did not follow all safety rules necessary. Never use the jug of fuel to wet your torches, ect. I did have a buddy who was ready to put me or any objects out of the caught fire. Also another buddy who is a trained first responder. Always put your safety first. Do not try this at home.

I may upload videos of simple match tricks and other fire tricks. Depending on if anybody wants to watch them. I also know my camera sucks. I'm getting a better one here shortly.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
A much better video. Remember, do not try this at all. Please.

Rimfaxe96

Oh dear, my channel is rather pure randomness, horses and games mixed together...
But now that I got Sony Vegas and not only that old damned Windows Movie Maker, I'll start a secondary channel with a friend purely for horsies. As of now I can't imagine all those additional possibilities with video editing from that new program, but damn it's so good.
At least I got enough practice by now that I know how to put video and music together for goosebump-effect.

One of the videos I'm most proud of:

Beware, it's classic-epic music. Not everybody's taste I imagine. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts