• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
ShaneBG.png

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
Stone, yours is sick, loving that like :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
4uv134.jpg

Bone Of The Foz

also yours Karen, An EVIL looking Cubone....ahh the pokemon days, another absolutly epic range of games......

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
where did you get that? I love it!! I am using the Zoidberg for quite a while no, becaue I couldn't find a good one xD

Stone

Retired Moderator
also yours Karen, An EVIL looking Cubone....ahh the pokemon days, another absolutly epic range of games......

Seeing it, I want to play Pokemon again... however I don't have a Nintendo DS so I can't play any of the new ones. :sadface:

Bone Of The Foz

ive had mine a while to looking to change it up a bit, i have a slideshow of various landscapes and dragons of skyrim, about 10 or 12 pics, but i know them all to well lol

Karen

boop.
How did you get all the clock and stuff? Are they widgets for a program or something?
It's from a program called Rainmeter, which lets you customize your desktop better than regular widgets. It's a lot of fun, and pretty useful too, actually, like the one I have that displays my memory and CPU usage.

where did you get that? I love it!! I am using the Zoidberg for quite a while no, becaue I couldn't find a good one xD
The desktop image is from dribbble.com (3 B's, no typo), they have a lot of cool wallpapers, icons, etc. :)

Bone Of The Foz

[QUOTESeeing it, I want to play Pokemon again... however I don't have a Nintendo DS so I can't play any of the new ones. :sadface:][/QUOTE]

Ive Got Heart Gold, Soul Silver, White, Black On Ds
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver Crystal On GB Colour (originals In Boxs)
Emerald, Daimond, Ruby, Saphirre On GB Advance SP

(I have a Mew On heart Gold I Got through the only event in scotland 2 days after release :) )

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
ok new wallpaper:
1283053360541.jpg

Karen

boop.
ok new wallpaper:
1283053360541.jpg
Oh my god, is that Yuna riding an aeon?! I thought it was just a dragon, but then I noticed her on it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Oh my god, is that Yuna riding an aeon?! I thought it was just a dragon, but then I noticed her on it.

Tbh, I don't know Yuna.

I just googled: Badass wallpapers. and this catched my eye :D

Karen

boop.
Oh, no, nevermind, doesn't look like her when zoomed in. :D It does look badass, though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts