Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SaveVsBedWet

I solved the problem, It was because my resolution was messed up. I turned it to the best, and now it looks SEXY. Take a look at my photos in the album I made, and you'll see what I mean. :)

"Ahh yes..."

Quotes1.jpg

"RESOLUTION."

But what have I said on the matter?!?! ;)

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Their beautiful, may i save them?

Yes you may. Glad you enjoy them. Let me know if you'll like me to take more of these. I'll be very glad too. BTW, none of the screens are edited by any program, they come natural from the game.

C'mon! I can't BELIEVE VictoireXII doctors his photos! Good thing I found the original!

I'm not a he, and I don't doctor or even edit my photos >_>

SaveVsBedWet

Yes you may. Glad you enjoy them. Let me know if you'll like me to take more of these. I'll be very glad too. BTW, none of the screens are edited by any program, they come natural from the game.

I'm not a he, and I don't doctor or even edit my photos >_>

Well as far as the gender thing goes, noted. Although on a site where account handles are under no mandate to correspond to real life gender, I hope you're not implying by mentioning this that my pronoun usage was some attempt at disrespect. It wasn't.

As for the editing of the photos...it was a joke. Was that not obvious from my own edit?

Panthera

Don Gato
ScreenShot121.jpgScreenShot122.jpg
...just following M'aiqs advice about dual wielding... and he was right! :D

SaveVsBedWet

Those pics really are incredible. Photorealistic. I'm close to that level but not quite with the smoothness and richness of yours. Would you mind saying what video card and processor you're using, and also the main texture mod you're using (if any)?​
I'm on a PhenomII X6 1100T with a GTX460 and using the Lite version of the 2K Mod from SkyrimNexus plus a bunch of individual mods that fill out the trees, increase building material quality, ice, water, etc. But I'm wondering if the difference between ours and mine is that you are using the full 2K mod. I started out with that, but I took an fps hit that was pretty bad.​
I'm also running the FXAA post injector mod with another lighting mod that goes hand in hand with it, with a preset which adds a lot of clarity and more rich colors plus bloom management. Just wondering if that sounds anything like what you're running. :)

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Those pics really are incredible. Photorealistic. I'm close to that level but not quite with the smoothness and richness of yours. Would you mind saying what video card and processor you're using, and also the main texture mod you're using (if any)?​
I'm on a PhenomII X6 1100T with a GTX460 and using the Lite version of the 2K Mod from SkyrimNexus plus a bunch of individual mods that fill out the trees, increase building material quality, ice, water, etc. But I'm wondering if the difference between ours and mine is that you are using the full 2K mod. I started out with that, but I took an fps hit that was pretty bad.​
I'm also running the FXAA post injector mod with another lighting mod that goes hand in hand with it, with a preset which adds a lot of clarity and more rich colors plus bloom management. Just wondering if that sounds anything like what you're running. :)

Glad you enjoyed the pictuees! I will post more when I have the time :D

Sure! No problem. I'm on a i7 920 @2.67GHz~2.7GHz with a Nvidia GTX570, with only 4GB RAM I'm not using the 2k textures mod at all(didn't really like how he changed the textures of some things totally, instead of just improving them), but a variety of different hi-res textures mod. And I heard that was a fps hit , so it was a pass for me.

I pretty much have a different mod that improves a single thing, like one for mountains, another for landscapes, buildings, water, fire, smoke ,trees & plants etc.

I used to run with the FXAA, until I found out about the ENB series mods. This is the one causing the major changes to the game. The current build I run with is the http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4973

Jeff31

Premium Member
you can use a cell pone to record your game or a DDR

Jeff31

Premium Member
A stealthy character is ok but it's real easy to kill people it just gets to easy. I'm a one handed warrior with high magicka so I can do everything.

renzlawliet

yeah jeff.. because in stealth/sneak type u must wear light armors set..
its because of sneak its like not balance because u can elude anywhere u like.. and kill anybody buy just going into ur enemy's back..
btw u mean stamina ??

Panthera

Don Gato
you can use a cell pone to record your game or a DDR
...amm how do you think I supose to play if I want to record my game play with a phone? ...whats DDR?

@ panthera thegris
i used MSI ON SCREEN DISPLAY SERVER try download it and also msi afterburner

That's for PC, right? :)

Jeff31

Premium Member
A DDR and it's meaning is Short for Dial-on-Demand Routing. If i'm wrong someone please tell me. Also what do you mean by stamina?

renzlawliet

@ phanter
yes dude its for pc... its just small application so u can also window ur pc stats

@ jeff
the green bar one...
left bar- magika - blue
middle bar- hp - red
right bar - stamina - green

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts