Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
It does. I still miss "Boscoe" though. I think I'll name one of my goofier characters that. :) (A hairy nord in wolf armor? Maybe the armor with the bear headpiece? - I think it's one of the Stormcloak ones - I have a stuffed bear named Boscoe).
Boscoe sounds more Dwarf, but yeah, a Nord with that name seems more fitting than a Dunmer.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Boscoe sounds more Dwarf, but yeah, a Nord with that name seems more fitting than a Dunmer.
A Dwarf would be great (and a whole lot more teddy bear like), but, on console that's not really an option. I suppose I could just make my Nord really, really short though. Of course, since a Dwarf is a Dwemer in SR, he would probably just end up a hairless elf like the rest of 'em. Why is it I expect them all to look like Xander from Drawn Together? Hey! There's an idea! A young high elf in only a loincloth with a big sword and really dumb magic! See! All these discussions give me ideas.

Abyssion

That name is so much better and it also matches him very well. Great choice in a name whether it was straight from there or not, it seems rather perfect for him.

The credit has to go to you there Benthos for suggesting that site. The moment I saw that name it was "yep that just IS my character right there!"

Abyssion

2013-06-12_00003.jpgWhile traversing the cave, Ballamus Talds' instincts were proved right. In the cave he was set upon by strange Elf like creatures and their insect pets, after fighting through the cave with magic and sword at hand he eventually dispatched them, and then returned to Whiterun to trade the spoils of this adventure..

AS88

Staff member
Apologies for the (beyond) atrocious quality, I just liked the feel of the moment. Thomir had just come back from a long run of jobs, and was taking the chance to have a quick scout around Lakeview Manor before he dug in with Sylgja and the kids for the night :)

IMAG02291_zpse0905ef1.jpg

JustInRome

Vircus the Virtuous
I honestly just signed up here to post these characters of mine. Haha
But of course I'm as much of an Elder Scrolls fan as anyone here ^v^

Anyway, here are some pics of my characters. They aren't really "in action" for the simple reason that my printscreen wont work while I play Skyrim, so I had to resort to the snipping tool. Yeah, I know right.

I'll start with the Stormheart family. BTW, all these have a small backstory. If anyone is interested, just ask :)
Vitharr the Victorious
Vitharr Attack.PNGVitharr.PNG

Fraenis the Lupine Mage
Fraenis Attack.PNGFraenis.PNG

Kevarr the Fang of the Sea
Kevarr Attack.PNGKevarr.PNG

Vircus the Virtuous
Vircus Attack.PNGVircus.PNG

Abyssion

You've posted 5 times in a row on this thread without response. It's bad forum etiquette. You'd be better off condensing them into one post, rather than run the risk of negative ratings or action by the mods.

I appreciate the sentiment, this is merely constructive criticism for the betterment of the thread.

I'm guessing this is aimed at me? Either way, there's clarification needed AS88

AS88

Staff member
I'm guessing this is aimed at me? Either way, there's clarification needed AS88
Not you, another member had posted 5 separate times with no reply. He's since deleted the posts.

jonathan90

well known member
Snapshot 1 (7-6-2013 9-24 PM).pngSnapshot 2 (7-6-2013 9-25 PM).pngSnapshot 3 (7-6-2013 9-14 PM).png Jonny hood loxsley.archer wood elf.robin hood like.
weapons: nordic arrow quiver. and ebony bow. and this bitch goes down.

jonathan90

well known member
Snapshot 4 (7-6-2013 9-18 PM).pngand of course ,my warrior nord character clubbing nazeem in the backside. because he deserves it the annoying bastard!!