Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mookie

Nothing too dramatic, I lack the know-how to capture such pics :D
All I can offer is some lakeside camping by Arngrim and Aela :)

FfYlYdk.jpg

KattSand

Premium Member
Do you use mods for the hair and other things for your character? Way too nice of hair.

Oh yeah, I'm running like 150 mods right now and I do have a mod for hair, and I also have a enb graphics mod active so that kinda changes the skintone/quality of characters as well. Probably not very lore friendly but I don't really give a f about that, I played the game without mods on xbox for a year so I'm going all in with the mods now that I can :D

Benthos

Proud Mer
Oh yeah, I'm running like 150 mods right now and I do have a mod for hair, and I also have a enb graphics mod active so that kinda changes the skintone/quality of characters as well. Probably not very lore friendly but I don't really give a f about that, I played the game without mods on xbox for a year so I'm going all in with the mods now that I can :D
That's why I'm trying to see about borrowing a friend's copy of Skyrim or perhaps my sister so I can play some MODs as well. I found out there are MODs where you can start off as a Falmer.

Ivory

Let's Player
That's why I'm trying to see about borrowing a friend's copy of Skyrim or perhaps my sister so I can play some MODs as well. I found out there are MODs where you can start off as a Falmer.
Xbox or PC? If you need a sort of...gamesave for Xbox let me know.

Benthos

Proud Mer
130422-2012-36_zps9146cd6b.jpg

Surprise attack

130422-2304-09_zpse4685dfc.jpg

Killing Grelod with the Mrs.

130421-2347-28_zpsb24771a2.jpg

I apparently disgust Lydia... last night she was tragically killed during the siege of Solitude (just the two of us), so as a responsible party, I ate her corpse so that the savages living in Solitude could not. I'm pretty sure she would've wanted it that way plus it's more responsible and respectable to her as a person to devour her myself so that no enemy may have the secrets her body may or may not be carrying. Lions do it and several other animals as well toward their own pack, tribe, clan, etc.

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
Where'd you get the armor :sadface: I can't figure out the whole crafting thing so I have to run around with whatever I can loot lol.
I can tell that the armorr is Wolf Armor.. you can get it from the Companions questline. :)

Something Bethesda could have done which they didn't because they kinda half-ass a lot of things is add the option to take screenshots on ps3.. I mean a huge part of the game is focused around the environment/scenery, many other games have it programmed where you can simply press select+PS button or whatever and a screenshot is saved to the photos folder, I don't think that would be hard to implement at all, but they just ported the game so why would they take a few extra moments to add a PS3 specific feature? :sadface:

KattSand

Premium Member
Something Bethesda could have done which they didn't because they kinda half-ass a lot of things is add the option to take screenshots on ps3.. I mean a huge part of the game is focused around the environment/scenery, many other games have it programmed where you can simply press select+PS button or whatever and a screenshot is saved to the photos folder, I don't think that would be hard to implement at all, but they just ported the game so why would they take a few extra moments to add a PS3 specific feature? :sadface:
I don't think Bethesda is the blame here, it's the xbox and ps3 that lacks the option for screenshots so I dunno if a specific game developer could do anything about that, but I could be wrong :)

KattSand

Premium Member
Put together a 4 screenshot thing since I could decide which pic to upload :D My character is in the top left corner and lower right corner, then there's Jarl Ballin' and some randomly spawned dragon priests in the middle of Whiterun (which none of the citizens seem all to concerned about) in the other shots.
UM9QP2W.jpg

I don't think Bethesda is the blame here, it's the xbox and ps3 that lacks the option for screenshots so I dunno if a specific game developer could do anything about that, but I could be wrong :)

No, like I said, other ps3 games offer this feature but Bethesda just didn't include it in the code, it's up to the game developer to include it, I don't know about xbox though. They would probably look like crap side by side to a lot of these PC screenshots but there is still plenty of good shots I find myself wanting to take, and I'm not going to buy an HD PVR just to take some screenshots. Isn't that big of a deal, I was just saying, it would be nice if they thought a little bit more instead of just porting the game and throwing it out on the shelves like they seem to do, us console gamers make up a large majority of their profits..

Wildroses

BUT! There is one they fear! In our tongue, he is Meeko the dog! Who's that Dragonborn chick?

Meeko-theonetheyfear_zpsb0af8481.png

I tried to take a proper action shot, but had no luck whatsoever. Watching her dog murder all and sundry is all the action my High Elf gets nowadays. Every single enemy I come across ignores me and goes straight for Meeko, the dragons especially. I wonder if installing a mod to make him essential has changed how he is perceived. Certainly no one seems to think I'M dangerous. I'd leave Meeko at home, but my kids already have a stray dog.

I'll keep trying to take a proper action screenshot, but it might take me a while. I was lucky to even take this shot as Meeko killed that dragon not long after, which really bothered me as I have installed a mod to make dragons more dangerous.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts