Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey people this is my first post l just joined recently.
Anyways, this is my lvl 29 assassin build that I'm currently playing.
He has 100 magicka 300 health 200 stamina
He is the leader of the elite assassin squad, the members are:
Erandur, Cicero, and 2 DB initiates.
So the purpose of this post is just me introducing myself to everyone.

Chadonraz

This is a killcam:

I need to work on my Stare of Death... this one not only failed to kill the enemy, but also "broke" my bow (had to sheathe and re-draw).

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2014-03-1613-44-28-49.png
Taking a quick break, roaming around with 2 of my alternate characters inserted into my main save as followers.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Kicking some bandit ass along with my Bosmer alt, Karolas Riverwind.TESV 2014-03-17 23-50-32-78.pngTESV 2014-03-17 23-45-08-46.png

Jake Johnson

New Character - the Khajiit just wasn't working for me...

Traven Stormsender

Redguard (M) Spellsword

He's ready for virtually any dungeon - sword in his right hand, Sparks spell in his left (he can change it to Flames, if needed.)

He has recently joined the Companions and is about to become a werewolf (he has no plans to remove the "curse" - he enjoys being 100% immune to disease, especially Sanguinare Vampiris.)

After the Companions, it will be on to the College of Winterhold (he aspires to become Arch-Mage as well.)

BTW, about the name - for some reason, I've liked the name Traven, but I wondered for quite a while where I came up with it...

The head of Cyrodiil's Mage's College in Oblivion was Hannibal Traven.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Hey people this is my first post l just joined recently.
Anyways, this is my lvl 29 assassin build that I'm currently playing.
He has 100 magicka 300 health 200 stamina
He is the leader of the elite assassin squad, the members are:
Erandur, Cicero, and 2 DB initiates.
So the purpose of this post is just me introducing myself to everyone.

Hi Shadow, nice character.

Chadonraz

Guess what showed up the moment I stepped out of Tel Mithryn to find a Heart Stone for Neloth?

Yeah, a Legendary Dragon. My first PC one.
When I saw it, I started regretting boosting dragons' stats by 333%...

I lured it over to Raven Rock, where it started taking some heavy damage from the Redoran Guard. Damn Mogrul kept trying to trigger "A New Debt", so I climbed onto a roof and fought the dragon from there.

I managed to get the final shot, and the dragon dropped dead (literally) from the sky.

"Achievement unlocked: Legend" :Dovahkiin:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Decided to give Karolas a test as he's quickly becoming my favorite follower and where I'm actually enjoying one.

I spawned a legendary dragon and sat back and observed. For the record he is classed as non-essential. This pic is where his next to the last arrow brought on the crash landing. The next arrow finished the dragon off.

TESV 2014-03-18 21-21-47-88.png

FarmGirl

Decided to give Karolas a test as he's quickly becoming my favorite follower and where I'm actually enjoying one.

I spawned a legendary dragon and sat back and observed. For the record he is classed as non-essential. This pic is where his next to the last arrow brought on the crash landing. The next arrow finished the dragon off.

View attachment 24401

Are you running around in ragged trousers? That is seriously badass.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

View attachment 24401

Yeah, Raido is level 102 so armor is somewhat optional

FarmGirl

View attachment 24401

Yeah, Raido is level 102 so armor is somewhat optional

Awesome. Well, I really like this shot of him and Karolas in action.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-03-20 20-37-33-66.pngAll geared up, anybody want me to cut something for ya?

Jake Johnson

Character Name: Remus Lupin (yes, based on the Harry Potter character.)

Race: Breton

Image: Sorry, but I don't have one - I tried to make him look like his character.

Home: The Abandoned House in Markarth (as close to HP's Shrieking Shack as I could find - I play on a PS3 and cannot mod.)

Armor: Mage robes (Lupin always wore a nice suit; Mage robes will do instead in the game.)

Path through game:

Unbound
a couple of extra quests
Before the Storm
The Companions quests (become the wolf!)
The House of Horrors (get the Abandoned House and turn it into my "Shrieking Shack")
The College of Winterhold
Dawnguard
The Main Quest

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Image: Sorry, but I don't have one - I tried to make him look like his character.
Just a quick tip. Often you can get screenshots that are fairly decent using a decent camera or cell phone taking a few pics if your screen. Not every one turns out to well but I've seen people get some that were pretty good actually.

Ivory

Let's Player
1024x576.resizedimage

My Breton Imperial BattleMage Gian. This looked very cinematic so i had to grab a shot before Esbern ruined it :D

1024x576.resizedimage

Same with this one, and yes I'm using an ENB that puts the letterbox. It looks so neat.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts