Post here and I tell you if you are master at skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you think im a master at skyrim?

• Total voters

J747L

oh all right... a master of cheating then?

sorry... I'm bailing out of this thread. I think I'm having a "mean" streak. I don't want to be mean... I want to be nice... I want to be good...

LordTalos

Im a level 94 nord with nightingale blade (legendary) daedric sword (legendary) nightingale bow (legendary), full daedric armour (heavy) (legendary), full nightingale armour (light) (legendary), i use voice throw only on dragon priests so i can sneak up on them, when im killing dragons i use the dragonborn armour (as seen in the adverts) and i have all achievements completed main storyline, darkbrother hood, the bards, stormcloaks, thieves guild, the dragon call locations, companions, mages guild, daedric shrines and about 400 other quests. I have all skill perks for heavy armour, light armour, smithing, one-handed, sneak, archery, speach, lockpicking, two-handed, destruction, and restoration.

Sorry, all that sounds pretty amatuar I have all those skills in real life.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Hes 14 lmfao

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I head being the Master of Skyrim can get you a six figure job in real life. This guy is set for life!

brandon

well my dude is a dark elf delta force badass light armor kill everybody get in find a word of power get out fast. sorry but you dont need to judge me he is badass lol

Argurotoxus

Master of console codes!

In all seriousness though, kid, you're doing this the wrong way. People will congratulate others who maybe worked on achieving master of destruction magic and they say "Hey, I finally got there!" sorta thing. But when you proclaim yourself to be master of this game, give us baseless facts about what you've supposedly done, and proceed to say you'll judge the rest of us all you're going to get is negative responses.

Why? Because you sound like an ass when you do it your way.

If you're trolling, enjoy your life of angering others I suppose?

Noobking

anyone ever set smithing to 999 and buff up weapons and armor? I was bored and it was so much fun running around town in hide armor and a steel sword hacking and slashing everyone haha

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I thought all the trolls were over on the SC2 forums. :\

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts