Post here and I tell you if you are master at skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you think im a master at skyrim?

• Total voters

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
Im a level 94 nord with nightingale blade (legendary) daedric sword (legendary) nightingale bow (legendary), full daedric armour (heavy) (legendary), full nightingale armour (light) (legendary), i use voice throw only on dragon priests so i can sneak up on them, when im killing dragons i use the dragonborn armour (as seen in the adverts) and i have all achievements completed main storyline, darkbrother hood, the bards, stormcloaks, thieves guild, the dragon call locations, companions, mages guild, daedric shrines and about 400 other quests. I have all skill perks for heavy armour, light armour, smithing, one-handed, sneak, archery, speach, lockpicking, two-handed, destruction, and restoration.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you're a master beyond reasonable doubt.

Deeley

*high 5*. I don't get it, are we posting our stats to be knocked down by yours or whaat? Considering I'm only level 18 I don't even touch your stuff but I have fun none-the-less :3

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I don't say you are no telling the truth but it really just sound like a showoff ;)

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
Just so everybody knows i can help you if you ask and it depends wht level you are and what you do in the game that i will judge on

Gandalf The Boss

How many hours have you on your character?

Jimmious

We're talking about this:
No-one really cares how much Skyrim you've played and if you think you're good at it or not.
We're glad you're enjoying the game.
Also we don't want your approval to be some kind of "masters".
Thank you.

J747L

IIRC you reach level 81 by maxing all skills to 100 (which then becomes somewhere near 82). How did you reach level 94? I'm sooo eager to know and learn from the almighty master.

Gandalf The Boss

He probably cheated. Its easy to use a different kinds of bugs to raise experience. I know because I used them myself on other "test" characters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts