• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragonfang

"Alas Negras en la Helada."
There is a mod that increase the number of NPCs in the world?

Sometimes i wonder how is posible that a civil war is going with just a hundred "aviable soldiers" per side, other times, is really annoying see that there are more wolves and trolls on the roads of skyrim than guardsmen, merchants, and so. Also more bandits, i have do the next journey. Maalik is the only cool guy out there in the roads of skyrim, srsly, that bothers me more than the cities, towns population... But those "empty roads"...

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I haven’t seen one yet but I know what you are talking about. There was a mod like that for Oblivion, wasn’t there? Definitely a good thing to have for Skyrim as well.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Indeed a population mod would be great. wars with 500 vs 500 mabye? or even a giant one of 1000 vs 1000. but that would probly result in mass chaos.

WDB14

I know what you are talking about mate, I recently took Whiterun with the Stormcloaks and there were only about 10 of us including me and Galmor/Galmar Stonefist. I would love if you could do 500vs500 or so and maybe have a bigger battlefield and possibly do 1000vs1000

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Some mad clips on Youtube from people with serious PCs using console commands to spawn small armies and set them against each other, there's also "Skyrim Apocalypse" that's pretty awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts