Pointless Questions You Probably Never Cared to Even Think of

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
Yeh, I am bored. One day I thought about questions that were kind of hard to answer, and when you did, you wouldn't feel any closer to enlightenment anyway, and would realize you would have wasted your time. No big description this time. That's it. To avoid people talking about sexual things (not here!), I will make leash comments in white after some questions, just cuz I am not that bored.

1. What is your favorite tree? Not the species, the actual tree. Think about it. It is a living being, and you are allowed to rate living beings.
  2. What is the weirdest thing you have enjoyed doing? Stay out of bed/basement!
  3. Which games do you know you suck at, but still enjoy playing?
  4. If given the chance to make a house out of anything, ANYTHING, and you knew it wouldn't get destroyed, what thing would you choose to make a house out of? Only one thing.
  5. Would you rather brawl with a ninja on a rolling log, or a shark underwater? Each to the death and with no weapons.
  6. How much would you be willing to pay for never-ending toilet paper, always having a place to park your car in, and laundry that would do itself?
  7. Would you describe a color that hasn't been named yet, without naming any other colors? Pleaaseeee?!
  8. What activity do you feel like you can do once per day without getting fed up with it soon? - Don't say doin' your wife... Don't say doin' your wife... - Peter Griffin
  9. If you had to turn a friend of yours into a talking kitty, and he/she would know it was you, would you choose someone close?
  10. What is the scariest vegetable you can remember?
  11. What is your seventh favorite Pokemon?
  12. Name the strangest ingredient you have consumed when eating a pie. I am not giving you any chances... Don't defile the PIE!
  13. Is there anyone in your life who you can be sure that will let you have the last slice of pizza?
  14. What if you could have the feeling of taking off your shoes after a long day of work EVERY SECOND? Yes, drool over that thought.
  15. What is the weirdest videogame character you have felt attracted to? Okay, please, creativity... Not: Lara Croft! *snort snort* More like Daxter, Zyra or even that Aztec girl in RDR whose name no one can remember. In my case, fully honest here... is the pink ghost from Pacman...
  16. What is the longest time you have spent without lying?
  17. How often do you realize you are being a douche in a discussion, but you don't back off to avoid seeming weak?
  18. How long can your family (averagely) hold their breath? Go on. Ask. I can wait. Really guys? If you understand the cause of this message shame on you!
  19. What other pointless questions can you think about?
  20. Which question was the second easiest to answer?
Well, post your answer sheet here, in this thread and don't be afraid of coming up with other pointless stuff. Now behold, my answer sheet!
  1. Maokai is my favorite tree.
  2. Once my cat bit me with the right strength in my thumb, which I had pricked in a plant earlier, and it relieved the pain a lot. True Story
  3. I suck very often at LoL, but unlike other players, I find ragers and flamers hilarious to deal with, and can enjoy myself quite a lot while being crap at it and without blaming anyone for my lack of skill.
  4. Laptops... I would use my house as a source of infinite laptops.
  5. No comment
  6. For them all together I would probably work for food only for 5 months (assuming it is a well paid job)
  7. Its quite dark, but not like the dark colors most are used to. Not very charming either, but somehow, it is found very often between the bark of a tree and its stump. Darker than the stump, but brighter than the bark. Think of European trees instead of American (might be a difference?) Oh screw it, next time I will just post No comment as well...
  8. Ezy Dodge: None. I get fed up with everything pretty quickly.
  9. Of course! First of all I've only got one friend, plus having a talking kitty stalking me around complaining about how I made him that way sounds fairly anime-ish, plus, everyone would be jealous of me for being able to train a talking cat!
  10. Pumpkin... Not because of Halloween, but because of so many loud, bond toppling arguments among my family about whether it is a fruit or a vegetable. I made my opinion about it clear in this thread.
  11. Blastoise... Must be Blastoise...
  12. Human Fles LMAO WTF I don't have strange pies!
  13. No. My pizza, my battle... ALWAYS.
  14. *Heavy Breathing*
  15. Pink Ghost... Pink Ghost... So many deaths because of that distracting ghost...
  16. The Half Year I spent without knowing how to talk after I was born.
  17. I get in 5 arguments per week, 3 of those are with real people... I am usually a douche to most real people, do the math.
  18. If I ask that they will suspect I want to smuther them. Cannot reply to this one.
  19. I have given you 20...
  20. 13

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
1. I don't have a favorite tree, I'm not a nature person
2. Getting shot. With rubber bullets. It hurt like hell but I did enjoy being the only one of my friends brave(or stupid) enough to do it.
3. I am horrible at first person shooters, but I love playing them(not online). It's wierd because IRL Im a great shot
4. 2 liter bottles of mountain dew, I would be caffenated for life!
5. Ninja, I'm a desert rat, if it involves a large body of water, I lose
6. I wouldn't pay very much, I'll put in the extra effort and dilligence, I'm cheap that way
7. That color you see when you look into the sun for too long and then close your eyes
8. meditate, I do it every day anyways
9. Yes, because I have a friend that would make a great cat, and once she forgave me would enjoy it
10. Corn, I was like 5 and got lost in a cornfield. Don't judge me.
11. I'm going to have to say.....farfetch'd
12. Goat, my aunt likes to things a little differently.......
13. My mom, because she hates pizza
14. I have very little feeling in my feet, only registers as a 6 on the awesome scale
15. Sabrina, from pokemon, yea, the chick that sees the future and reads minds and plops
16. the 8 months that I was going through drug counseling, I wasn't with my family at all, no need to lie
17. Every time I argue anything with my sister
18. About a minute and a half, family full of stoners
19. Too many to list
20. numba 8

Tanya

1. The tree in my front yard.. It's a Weeping Cherry and I planted it with my dads ashes.
  2. Adopting animals
  3. Twisted Metal and Mass Effect
  4. Flowers
  5. ninja
  6. $10?
  7. Asparagus pee
  8. Eating
  9. No.. That would be creepy
  10. Ghost pepper
  11. Jigglypuff
  12. Crust?
  13. I make the pizza therefore I am entitled to the last piece.
  14. I don't wear shoes..
  15. Oghren
  16. I have a child that believes in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, and the Easter bunny... So I cant remember a time that I didn't tell a lie.
  17. Every time i drink.
  18. A minute?
  19. If you HAD to eat an animals poop, what animal would it be?
  20. 2

Tanya

Do you have to answer the pointless questions?

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
They're pointless, so no one really has to reply to them. But I will reply to yours because I am pointless myself.

There is a bird in Brazil (Jacu) whose faeces are used to make coffee. That's my choice.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Hey this sounds cool Writes :D Not sure if I can answer them all but I shall give it a good go...

1. I have never thought about it but maybe a Beech Tree, coz the timber they produce is really nice.
2. Not sure if I have any weird hobbies... I enjoy drinking lots and than flirting on the shoutbox... does that count? haha (goes and grabs a beer)
3. Beer Pong :p
4. I'd build a house out of ammo boxes. All different caliber ammo.
5. Im going go with the shark, you never said what kind of shark ;)
6. Toilet paper = $50 Car space = $250 Laundry = $1200
7. The shine on a floating soap bubble
8. Cracking a beer :beermug:
9. No I dont like cats so I would do it to some bloke who thinks he is top plops than call him a pussy (I dont have any1 in mind but I'm sure it wouldnt take long to find some1).
10. Scary? ummm I dont like to eat broccoli... I'm not scared of it though...
11. (sorry I gotta write them all, I cant think otherwise) Arcanine, Gyrados, Haunter, Vileplume, Nidoking, Scyther, Rhydon
12. Mushroom :vomit:
13. yup... ma mummy :D
14. Yeah... that would be ok I spose... people would prob ask my why I grin all the time though...
15. Selphie from Final Fantasy 8
16. I try not to lie and I have never timed myself. If I gave you an exact answer, it would be a lie ;)
17. Not too often. I can accept defeat... unless Im drunk...
18. definetly under a minute! I personally could hold ma breath for 1:20 back in primary school... nowadays... wow :eek: 1:36:460... thats longer than I thought I could hold it for!! (feels woozy)
19. If you had to go on a 10hour train ride with someone famous, who would it be and why? I would have to say Marshal Mathers...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts