PC Please HELP me! Skyrim Dawngaurd Dimhallow puzzle bug. I'm stuck!!1

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blezmo

Soulmancer
:sadface::sadface::sadface:

I desperately need help on the Dimhallow puzzle of the Awakening quest on DawnGaurd. I saw the tuturial already, and when I press the button that is in the center of the room, my hand gets stabbed but nothing else happens. There is no purple flame, there is no purple smoke. Nothing happens.

The braziers won't budge, and nothing happens when I press the button in the center of the room, my character's hand gets stabbed and that it. no purple flames, no quest updates.

I repeat, when I press the button in the center of the room, nothing happens! No quest updates, no purple flames, the braziers won't budge.

I tried using the firescroll, but nothing happens.
I tried using the "activate" console code, but nothing happens.

I tried fixing it with the creation kit, but my creation kit crahses to desktop as soon as it loads.

Please help me, is there anyway I can just skip the quest???

Arcano1881

Master Illusionist
You probably have done this but reload previous save or maybe turn off all mods, if the worst comes to the worst reinstall Dawnguard I guess. Good luck :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts