please help me i ca no longer play skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raimond

hey my old pc crashed and i could not play skyrim any more so i got this new one and i got the installation disk but when i installed it and i played it i opened the main menu and i clicked play button when ever i click the play button i get this message

failed to initialize renderer.
hardware T&L required but not supported by adapter.

i just dont know what to do please just help me if you can i really want to start plkaying this game again so please help me i just want to play this magic game and i cant so please try to help me atleast
than just message me the solution or comment or something -zappybrannigan (oh and sorry for spelling can wrong in the name)

Woki1986

I googled that response and there's a post like yours on the Steam boards. Repliers over there suspect it might be a graphics card issue. Have you updated your drivers? What graphics card do you have, and are you sure it is supported?

you can try replacing the graphics card on your old pc with the one on your new pc. it sounds like a graphics card issue to me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts