PLEASE HELP ANYONE

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mcpot420

I bought dawngard for my xbox 360 and wanted to play it on a separate profile is there a way to do this without buying it again

Junkie

Is the other profile on the same Xbox ? If it is it should work no problem. If its on a different Xbox you're up the creek, sorry

mcpot420

YES IT IS ON THE SAME XBOX I JUST WANTED TO CHECK B4 I WASTED TIME WITHOUT KNOWING THANK YOU MUTCH FOR THE REPLY ILL PROBLY BE HERE ALOT SINCE I ONLY BEEN PLAYING FOR A FEW DAYS AND AM ADDICTED TO IT HARD CORE

rittz

When people scream at me, I cry.

That said, if you're starting a new character (no matter which profile it is on) you won't be able to access the Dawnguard questline until level 10.

Have fun. :)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
When people scream at me, I cry.

That said, if you're starting a new character (no matter which profile it is on) you won't be able to access the Dawnguard questline until level 10.

Have fun. :)

Actually you can initiate the Dawnguard whenever you want, even as early as level 1, just head to Fort Dawnguard and talk to Isran like you normally would. Once you hit level 10 is just when Durak tells you they're looking for vampire hunters, and guards start mentioning it.