• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

O__Dragon__O

Old Guy Joe
Hello Hello fellow Skyrim addicts,
So as things are in Skyrim, I was wondering how many have the desire to play both sides of the Civil War, and how would you acheive this desire? If it were possible...
Personally I would play through each side up until the decision had to be made,Then I would work in the back ground from a totally rebellious/Evil point of view, using both sides to destroy each other. Then come out of hiding riding my Dragon, and claiming Skyrim as my own territory.
Ruled with the Greybeareds as consults, and Dragons as pets. People would be free to worship anything/anyone they chose, crime against the natural order (Natural for Skyrim.) would be punished severely, with a swift and just punishment. The Thalmor would be wiped out completely, and Barbas would rule Skyrim's own Dog patrollers, keeping bandits and "evil" necromancers at bay. There would be a Honey Nut Treat for every child every day... Supplied by Grelod AKA, Grelod the Sweet, who is now a master baker in Riftins first honey nut treat bakery. (She would have to work her ass off for the children of Skyrim muwahahaha! )
WELCOME TO ..... Dovahkiingdom.... :D
How Bout you?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Personally I would use the Empire as my "Minions." Due to the fact once the Empire wins they will leave. At that point I would become the military governor while Tulius is sent to the front. I doubt the Greybeards would join me since they are completely disinterested in the manipulations of men.

I would use my status as the Hero of Skyrim to basically maintain public support. A key thing would be the expulsion of the Thalmor though I would maintain contact with them, for diplomatic and espionage reasons. The key thing is that I wouldn't actually on paper rule. I would set up Elisef as basically a puppet ruler of my own. After all who will challenge the man who fights dragons single handedly as well as one of most powerful beings on Nirn.

Slaying dragons to increase my power. Needless to say I would basically rule from the shadows to avoid the tedious nature of ruling your own country. Often employing the guilds to create a semi-independent force.

JClarke1953

I agree! Too bad Bethesda didn't think of that kind of scenario. My character has no concern of the War or Alduin. Of course any Dragon that seeks her out will die, but she has an agenda, and for now Alduin and the War aren't part of it.

This is after her escape from Helgen, before she heads for Winterhold. I tried to make her seem darker in her countenance, unwilling, unmoving.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

O__Dragon__O

Old Guy Joe
*Rayven, not Mayven. I'm pretty sure Ray isn't in Riften... Well she might be.

Usually the delete option is on the bottom of your post. You can't delete the first post in a thread though.
yeah Rayven, that's what I ment but any ways... Moved POST to "General Skyrim Discussions"....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts