• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
oh no.... I can imagine.... :eek:

Hunfar

Play as a women? Bah, women aren't warriors... That Redguard woman just got lucky that one time... Same for the Breton... and the Kahjiit... and that Dunmer, that one was bull, caught me off guard while I was lollygaggin'... Same for the... Well, you know...

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
You would be surprised how tough we women are. Just saying. But you can't really judge, because you yourself aren't us women :/ Again, only saying.

Unless you were just jokin' of course lol.

Drecon

I am male myself and almost always play as a (redhead) woman. I'm still not sure whether I'm playing the person I'd like to be or just a girl I find hot...

Hm, I might have some issues there :p

Hunfar

I am male myself and almost always play as a (redhead) woman. I'm still not sure whether I'm playing the person I'd like to be or just a girl I find hot...

Hey I recognize your pic, that's Draco XD

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Read it again for the edit :p

Oh hehe, my bad. :p But still, what I said is fact y'know ;)

And I never played a red haired character... That seems kinda cool! :3 maybe I'll make one to try it out.

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
You know, I have never played a female character. I've written one or two in Fan-Fictions, but haven't really played one. Perhaps once I finish up this RPed Breton Necromancer I'll try it out...

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I just started a game as a male in fact, I've only played females before that ^_^ I was intending to play as a female when I started this game, but I wanted to play as a Khajiit, and I just picture them as males O_O

Clau

The Fateless One
Somehow, I like playing as female more. It forces me to a stealth role. While playing as a male character, I am tempted to just power my way through with brute force. I can't seem to play a stealthy role with a male.

Drecon

Hey I recognize your pic, that's Draco XD

Yup, played with that card a lot when it was still standard legal. Had it as my avatar ever since.

Altough, to be fair, this is all a bit off topic :)

Hunfar

Yup, played with that card a lot when it was still standard legal. Had it as my avatar ever since.

Altough, to be fair, this is all a bit off topic :)

True. I'd maybe pm you about mtg but my bro was into it way more than me so guess i'll just see you around ;)

Unit7

You know I actually had to double check to see if I didn't write this post myself?
Was sorta disappointed there was no red heads in Skyrim. =/

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
The only time I would play as a female over a male would be when the female character is statistically better than the male. My only example of this is the Wood Elf female is 1.0 height scale, while the Wood Elf male is 0.98 height scale. However, I have never played as a female, because Wood Elf (in my opinion) has poor racial power and daily ability and I always end up choosing, well really literally any other race.

Zappus

I tend to stick to my own gender, male. My first character was female and i played her to 57 but for some reason i just keep coming back to males. Its not even that i dont like the female look in the game, or the shouts. It is just hard for me to identify with a character and act on their behalf if the gender is different.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Oh yeah. My favorite character I made is in fact a female. She is my strongest character in terms of magical powers. Mina Tepes, The Dark Lord of Skyrim. Hell yeah baby! ;)

Drecon

Oh yeah. My favorite character I made is in fact a female. She is my strongest character in terms of magical powers. Mina Tepes, The Dark Lord of Skyrim. Hell yeah baby! ;)
That would be a dark lady instead right? :p