Pitting NPCs and creatures against each other

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

Who else enjoys this? :D

Whenever I get attacked by those Cultists, I resurrect the first one I kill and then watch him/her fight the other two.
Also Cave Bear vs. Cave Bear is fun to watch. "My" bear nearly always wins, since I have the Conjuration perk that gives my zombies 100 extra health.

I just led two wolves and a Cave Bear to the Rift Imperial camp, just for the heck of it. The Quartermaster and one of the soldiers died before the bear was finally put down (those Imps are useless...). It was hilarious. :D

Feel free to share your opinions and/or stories! :)

PS. My game froze, so I had to do the last part again. This time it was Wolf, Cave Bear and Bear, though. :cool:

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
one of my favorite things to do is spot a giant or two with a herd of mammoths, i then hide in the brush and start blasting the mammoths with frenzy, then watch their own mammoths slaughter them! it is absolutely hillarious, i like to imagine what must be going through the minds of those giants when this happens, "seems the mammoths finally got tired of doing yalls dirty work eh big guys!?" "the mammoths went on strike!!" "yall weren't paying them enough!!" good times.. LMFAO!!!

Rimfaxe96

I love going back to my save in the mission "Diplomatic Immunity".
Last time I released about 50 wolves in the Embassy.
It's much funnier and makes a good party game. :D

Wildroses

My latest character found impossible to kill the three frost trolls in the Labyrinthian on account of being low levelled, on master, and a build focusing heavily on alchemy, speech and a little illusion I am referring to as: "The Milkdrinking Alchemist." The milkdrinking part is because I'm RPing her as very timid and frightened of combat, so she has a terrible build for any combat.

After using up all my magic potions and racial power, dying when I got hit more than once, wishing that I had bought a bow and cursing the health regeneration negating what little damage my follower and I could do, I decided to run. So I ran with one chasing me right down into the tundra. I was just thinking I was probably going to have to run all the way to Whiterun and hope the guards save me when I saw a couple of mammoths walking by...

Once the dust settled and I added troll fat to my inventory I ran back up to the Labyrinthian and persuaded the other two to chase me all the way back down into those same two mammoths. I never got any tusks or snouts, but I got a whole lot more troll fat.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
You guys ever seen a chaurus reaper fight a giant frostbite spider in the marsh by morthal? Good stuff...

Rimfaxe96

whaaaa... how the hell did you reanimate 50 wolves??? :eek:

Admittedly, I don't reanimate them, I use consoles. But it's still fun. :D
Hm, maybe I should try that out with a few Thalmor Justiciars and then make them go wild in the Embassy. Didn't try that so far.

Chadonraz

whaaaa... how the hell did you reanimate 50 wolves??? :eek:

Admittedly, I don't reanimate them, I use consoles. But it's still fun. :D
Hm, maybe I should try that out with a few Thalmor Justiciars and then make them go wild in the Embassy. Didn't try that so far.

If I was on PC, spawning things would be pretty much the only thing I'd use console commands for.

A hundred Chaurus Reapers/Hunters in the Palace of Kings throne room (with Ulfric still as Jarl)... or perhaps an equal number of bunnies in Jorrvaskr (tough warriors could surely use some cuteness and fluffiness). :D

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I just go into Whiterun and start throwing dual-cast frenzies and watch the ensuing chaos >=]

Rimfaxe96

A hundred Chaurus Reapers/Hunters in the Palace of Kings throne room (with Ulfric still as Jarl)... or perhaps an equal number of bunnies in Jorrvaskr (tough warriors could surely use some cuteness and fluffiness). :D

Nice ideas, gonna try them out. :D
Now all I need is a program to make screenshots of Skyrim...

SaveVsBedWet

Dr. D'Irsei used to hang out by the mammoths and giants all the time and would invariably end up having a dragon fly over. Nothing like hitting a dragon with lightning while running amongst creatures on the ground then laughing from behind a rock while the dragon roasts all of them.

Of course, things can get boring, since elephants and giants don't fly. Good thing the Dr. has Dragonrend then, isn't it? Couple of loud cross words later, the dragon comes down with the commoners. Business picks up. Lotta dental work to be gone and dun did.

Chadonraz

The same Imperial camp again, this time with a Cave Bear and two Frostbite Spiders (medium-sized ones).

Only Legate Fasendil survived, and he owes that to his essential status. He went kneeling three or four times before he finally killed the bear. :D

One of the spiders got killed pretty quickly, but the other one was only barely outlasted by the Cave Bear.

Fun fun fun. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts