• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ok so i have beat the game at lvl 39, ive done a few quests from the graybeard to get some shouts but the game had become lack luster without a goal.......>Wait......Im a Nord.....I use both hands for my Weapon......Did that farmer i passed on the road say he was joining the Stormcloaks.....

I have it ill Join the SC.

After the meeting i had given the SC The Reach and Imps got Riften. I decided it would be fitting if i would follow the farmers foot steps and travel to become a SC, now i have Dragon Armor and a Bad@$$ axe...to easy. So i bought the House in the Reach Left everything minus Dravis Bow (Some quest item i cant drop) and 10 minor potions of Life, Sta, and magic. This is it, dropped all Gold everything basically starting all over again.

I will be walking with No fast travel and will not be stopping into Main Cities to sell wares only sell wares to traveling mercs or Khajiti outside of cities.

Before Leaving the reach i stop to pray at the Shrine of Talos.....The one and true god of the Nords, upon entering i see a one handed axe and shield laying at the foot of the shrine, these were items from the old town guard that had jumped me after dealing with the Silver blood family, fairly basic items. I take these as a blessing from Talos himself and set out with his blessing toward windhelm.

Shortly after leaving the Reach following the river i come to a cross road of bridges, of in the distance i see a lone figure standing by himself.....This person must be either friendly or a lowly bandit. Upon coming closer the man charges at me dual wielding One an Ebony sword the second a Dwarven Dagger........Dear Talos help me survive this.

I raise my shield to counter the on coming blows...but they just dont stop, i try to bash him with my shield, to no effect i was a Two handed warrior in my past life this shield is awkard. The assassin is wearing me out i have to run and recover, I jump onto a high rock and start using my Heal spell to regain Health and stam.

The Sin stands in the middle of the road taunting me to come back and fight so i pull out my Quest bow and Loose an arrow....BAM it finds it mark straight into his cheek. This seems to turn the tide my enemy turns tail and runs for cover, I care not his back is turned i loose arror after arrow but with no success i miss every shot and now my friend is hiding behind the bridge.

Throw the axe and board back on and rush down to meet him.....Were is he did he dissappear i see no one around in the water. So i slowly start to climb the bank of the river and out of no wear this Mad man leaps out of the water to contiune his attack stabbing me multi times in the back before i have a chance to pull my weapons out.

Now its me and him in the middle of the road he is once again wearing me out as i try to block and attack when i can.....I decide its time to even the odds i use Ice Form, and drop my shield in favor of healing off hand and just hack and slash, No defence.

I finally over come my new oppenent feeling invigorated i have not had a more challenging fight in ages. As i search his body i find a note, seems like i have wronged someone in the past for he was contracted from the Darkbrother hood to kill me.......How did they know i was going to make this Plilgrimage. It must be AD spies. I quickly forget about trying to figure out who wants me dead once i realize i have a new weapon, a sharp Ebony Sword.

Fixing my new sword to my belt i drag the would be assassins body over to the river and drop him in to watch him float away and hope later to find mudcrabs feasting on his bloated corpse. On last check on my gear and im off again.

(Sorry if this is long, trying my first hand at character writing, i alrdy know i suck ok lol but i thought this is a cool idea and a good way to reconnect with the game, thanks for reading)

VolenKiller

The Idealist
This should probably be in a blog

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts