OOC (PG) Embers: WinterFall

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Yeah I'm on half term too now, a welcome break from my exams :D I'll get a post up probably tomorrow morning. As for this guy, report the post adn seek out an admin, I'll message him and see what's up with this joker.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Dude as if your wolf is 5'2"?! Wtf thats too big for a wolf surely XD

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

jarif

Dude as if your wolf is 5'2"?! Wtf thats too big for a wolf surely XD

I know right. :D
    I decided to give him some Direwolf genetics muahahaha - Now I have him protecting me from your snake *evil face*

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Well, 5'2" is the size of a small person and roughly 140ish centimetres, so probably 4'2" is a more accurate bet, on the GoT direwolves at least

jarif

If you want them to, yeah, or I can do a post just to introduce Allin and his lifestyle

I think I like the second one but if you want though it depends because Kiro has literally taken carriage to Riverwood: to go the Riverwood pet store (yes this is canon) and for the stone.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Ok, so should I throw something in about the carriage arriving as allin finishes selling his stuffs?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    Hey. I sent this to jarif already, but...

Name: Creede
    Birth date: Unknown
    Height: 5'6
    Race: Nordic Elf
    Birth Sign: Mage
    Preferred hand: Left
    Sexuality: Hetero/Asexual
    Martial Status: Widow.
    Habits: Brings a (defaced) Elder Scroll with her the entire time.
    Hobbies: Art. Drawing. Sketching. She uses the elder scroll as her canvas. She plans on changing the Elder Scroll for greater power.
    Wealth Status: Rich. Through constant exploring, she has millions of septims worth of gold hidden under a cave in Summerset Isles.

Appearance:

• Hair: Long, bright red. Looks fake but is natural.
    • Eye color: Left is green while right is red.
    • Skin Colour: Albino white.
    • Build: Small frame, toned, curvy hips waist area. Smallish breast size.
    • Attire: Hooded Mythic Dawn robes. Modified, with very many layers of cloth.
    Personality: Quiet. Doesn't like talking often, yet can yell or scream when enraged. Mood swings are common.

Positive Traits: Master at magic and speech craft. Very patient.
    Negative Traits: She is frail and weak in every other combat skill.
    Dislikes: Mushrooms, heavy armor users. She hates guards, and boastful people.
    Aspiration/Goals/Ambitions: She plans to recreate an Elder Scroll for her to control Daedra Lords.

Combat: In combat she can summon three of any atronach or dremora. She also can raise an Oblivion Gate with a prepared summoning circle. As backup she can cast fire magic. If she doesn't want to fight, she can use illusion magic and speech to get away.

Skills: Conjuration: 125
    Illusion 100
    Destruction 50
    Speech 95
    The rest is 1

Weapons: She casts most of her magic out of a Spear. Very decorated with gems and gold plated.
    She stores all of there illusion magic in her right, red eye. She can cast illusion spells from her eye (no eye contact needed)

Important facts: Vampire, born of a nord and High elf in the Harkon Family.
    Easily enraged.
    About it...

Backstory/Background: She was born to a nord father and a High elf mother in the Harkon family. She CAN transform into a vampire lord but she chooses not to. She didn't awaken her powers until she was 23, when she became immortal and didn't age any longer.

Around the age 50, she left the Castle to explore Summerset Isles. She developed her conjuration at this time. Surrounded by high elves, she was surrounded by fine art.

AS she started to run out of money, she started adventuring. She found a large cave and went in, unafraid.

It took her a few weeks of going deeper at a time, bringing more supplies each time, until she hit the bottom.

What she saw was a Dwemer like structure with large mechanisms focusing the light on a very elegant scroll.

Without opening the scroll, she left.

Then, she traveled to sky rim, (150 years old now), and she always carried the scroll at her waist.

Around this time, she stumbled upon a group of Nords wearing red. She walked with them without realizing she was with a cult.

She joined the Mythic Dawn as an apprentice in Destruction. She wanted to become a god of magicka.

She progressed the ranks until she became leader.

In another exploration, she found a gold-covered spear that was guarded by three deemer centurions.

She and her cult all attacked. She raised an Oblivion gate with the help of others. In the end, she lived on while the rest of her cult died.

She continued her exploration and adventuring, joining the Dark brotherhood and even the Morag Tong at some points in her life. She became a tailor, able to sew together powerful magical robes.

At 976 years old, she decided to increase her magic. She spent ten days fasting and praying to Molag Bol for a gift. She got her gift in a Dremora servant.

The servant, named Alog Sai, performed a ceremony on Creede. Her right eye became a powerful tool for illusion.

She spent the next year weaving together the most powerful yet elegant and beautiful red robes that ever existed.

She now was extremely powerful. She could raise Oblivion Gates with preparation, and 3 Dremora Lords or other atronachs.

She now resides in Falkreath. This is where the RP would start for her.

Guild or Faction Relations: Unannounced leader of Mythic Dawn. Has ancient ties to the Old Dark Brotherhood.

Sorry for the random black text, copied and pasted this from your Rp thread.. Would you like this there also? IT DIDN"T APPEAR! SWEET!

My dialogue would be whatever this color is.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Did jarif accept you in your pm? I don't see the post :/