• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

99Problems

And a dragon ain't one.
Just a place to show off and brag about how much you love your animal... or if you could have any pet what it would be!

My baby is a 2 year old pit-mix... sadly had to leave him at my parents house when I moved, but I get to see him again soon! His name is Buster :) (I named him after my favorite baseball player, Buster Posey)

Attachments

• 2012-04-22_18-07-40_12.jpg
    2012-04-22_18-07-40_12.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 31

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Nick promised to buy me a pug someday. We're gonna name him Begley. In the meantime, I'm stuck taking care of my sister's ill-behaved chocolate lab named Snickers while she's off at grad school. He's a cutie pie though. Even if he's a PITA.

Attachments

• Snickers.jpg
    Snickers.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 23

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
This may end up being my favorite thread!

I have a male Siberian husky. His name is Kissuna, and I am aware how girly his name sounds. He's 2 years old.

uploadfromtaptalk1355035363433.jpg
Hope this pic isn't too big. Apologies if it is, as I'm unable to resize.

And I have two cats, Sohma and Siren, who are both 7 years+, though Siren still looks like a kitten. I'd post a pic of them but I don't know how big it would be.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Omega Dragon

Here's some fairly current pics of Bill and my mom. Bill is an 11 month old boxer/lab. He's somewhere around 100 pounds. He's very lovable though, as the pics suggest. Just a big ole lap dog, or as my dad would say "lap dog of Satan".View attachment 3100
View attachment 3101
View attachment 3102

Our dogs look the same; my dog's name is Lexus, just turned 8 and has lab, boxer, rottweiler, greyhound, & pitbull. In the next couple of years I plan on getting an Akita or Great Pyrenees, hopefully anyways.

005.jpg

002.jpg

1559-12681-14967-1.jpg

Dallas-Arbiter

Our dogs look the same; my dog's name is Lexus, just turned 8 and has lab, boxer, rottweiler, greyhound, & pitbull. In the next couple of years I plan on getting an Akita or Great Pyrenees, hopefully anyways.

005.jpg

002.jpg

1559-12681-14967-1.jpg
They do look a little bit alike, the head is a bit different though, Bill's got that Lab head, and big floppy ears.

Haru

Although she ran away a long time ago, for about 6 wonderful months I'd say, I was the happy mommy of an adorable little kitten named Ritsuka (named for an anime character). Someone threw her over our fence and into the chicken pen, where my mother found her one morning. She couldn't have been more than a few weeks old, she shouldn't even have been away from her mother yet. I still miss her.
ip9xsw.jpg

2jbv5ut.jpg

99Problems

And a dragon ain't one.
Forgot the one of my horse, Malibu. Had to sell her couple years back, this was the last show I had her. My friend was holding her while I studied the jump course. :p She was the best horse in world.... I would let her out in the pasture and she would follow me around like a puppy and play tag. Kinda sketchy playing tag with a 600lb horse. :p

Attachments

• malicropped.jpg
    malicropped.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 10

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
This is my family's cat Smooches, She is about 15-16 years old but we had her from about age 2. While me and my farther were out fishing we had found her stuck on the rocks just as the tide was rolling in. My farther and I had taken her down to the vet to see if there were any cats missing but we later found out that she was abandoned there for some time. She is currently living at my fathers house because I have had to move away for Studies.
cat.JPG

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This may end up being my favorite thread!

I have a male Siberian husky. His name is Kissuna, and I am aware how girly his name sounds. He's 2 years old.

View attachment 3095
Hope this pic isn't too big. Apologies if it is, as I'm unable to resize.

And I have two cats, Sohma and Siren, who are both 7 years+, though Siren still looks like a kitten. I'd post a pic of them but I don't know how big it would be.

I hate nothing more than not owning a Siberian Husky.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I hate nothing more than not owning a Siberian Husky.

You have one?? If so, you must share a pic!

Or I read that wrong cause I just woke up..

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You have one?? If so, you must share a pic!

Or I read that wrong cause I just woke up..

No, I don't have one. I'd like to get one though. How much did yours cost?

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I got him as just a pup from a husky rescue. There are tons in rescues and shelters, depending where you are. And a good rescue will just inspect your home to make sure it's suitable for a husky as they are generally high maintenance to take care of. If you meet the standards then you pay nothing. Two of the most important standards are having a fence that is at least 6ft high, and most won't let you adopt if you have a cat as they have really high prey drives. Kissuna and my cats get along just fine, but sometimes when he's hyper he will chase after them and put his mouth around them. I have to make sure they are never in the same room alone together.

If you're someone who cares about your yard and furniture, you'd maybe want another breed. Lol. They're destructive when they're bored, and most get bored pretty easily. And it's usually just a matter of time. The 2 years I've had Kissuna he hadn't ever destroyed anything worse than a pair of headphones.

Few months ago he tore up my carpet pretty badly when I left him in my room for no more than 10 minutes.

And if you're the kind of person who likes to let their dog off the leash or thinks it's cruel to keep them on one, you definitely want to rethink owning a husky if you don't have the time to train them off leash properly. When they are puppies they won't go far, but when they are older, they will eventually run off and most likely never be seen again. :sadface:

Sorry. Went on a rant. In the US they are usually around $700 - $1000 from a good breeder. If they are any lower, it's kinda fishy, and likely means they have some kind of health problem.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I got him as just a pup from a husky rescue. There are tons in rescues and shelters, depending where you are. And a good rescue will just inspect your home to make sure it's suitable for a husky as they are generally high maintenance to take care of. If you meet the standards then you pay nothing. Two of the most important standards are having a fence that is at least 6ft high, and most won't let you adopt if you have a cat as they have really high prey drives. Kissuna and my cats get along just fine, but sometimes when he's hyper he will chase after them and put his mouth around them. I have to make sure they are never in the same room alone together.

If you're someone who cares about your yard and furniture, you'd maybe want another breed. Lol. They're destructive when they're bored, and most get bored pretty easily. And it's usually just a matter of time. The 2 years I've had Kissuna he hadn't ever destroyed anything worse than a pair of headphones.

Few months ago he tore up my carpet pretty badly when I left him in my room for no more than 10 minutes.

And if you're the kind of person who likes to let their dog off the leash or thinks it's cruel to keep them on one, you definitely want to rethink owning a husky if you don't have the time to train them off leash properly. When they are puppies they won't go far, but when they are older, they will eventually run off and most likely never be seen again. :sadface:

Sorry. Went on a rant. In the US they are usually around $700 - $1000 from a good breeder. If they are any lower, it's kinda fishy, and likely means they have some kind of health problem.

You just pretty killed my enthusiasm, lol. Still, pretty informative, and my uncle has a Husky, so if I ever get a Husky I'm pretty well informed. Thanks!

And those reasons are why I have a pug and not a husky. Plus it gets to 1000F here in Houston and those dogs would be dying left out side.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355439527.123897.jpg

Tucker doesn't care, although he can't handle the extremes well either because of the compromised breathing apparatus that is his face.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Hmm. I was going to make a new thread because I'm curious as to what pets everyone's got, but now that I found this one, I'll just post in here!

Does anyone have any exotics, or pets that aren't cats and dogs?

I have:
3 dogs
2 cats
3 rats
9 birds (2 cockatiels, 3 lovebirds, 2 parakeets, 2 zebra finches)
9 reptiles (3 iguanas, 2 Chinese water dragons, 2 leopard geckos, 1 crested gecko, 1 red-eared slider)
3 fire-bellied toads
3 fish tanks (with lots of guppies, tetras, danios, snails, plecos, and 1 betta)

I don't want to page-stretch, but I will post pics of any particular ones upon request. :3

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Aw. I wanna see them all. :p

I suppose dogs and cats will have to do.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Okay then.... :)

Here are the most recent pics I have.

Star:
20121225_173123-1.jpg

009staryawn.jpg

Bosco:
004.jpg

011.jpg

Oreo:
006-2.jpg

012.jpg

(I don't have any decent current pics of the cats so here are my favorite portraits of them: )
Velvet:
65993_165218210161591_4435343_n.jpg

Nyarla:
64464_165218010161611_7431847_n-1.jpg

My computer is being slow, but I'll probably show some of the others later. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts