Spoiler Pathanax... funny

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tryn

Premium Member
I decided in THIS go-through that I'd attempt to kill off that wise (and helpful) ol' dragon. Heading up to his perch, I quickly cut him down to size, but... he wouldn't die.

Not sure of what else to do, I decided to have a chat with him, to discuss with him the rudeness of not dying. He ignored me and educated me on his past and after that I left him be and returned to Delphine who, interestingly enough, congratulated me on the kill. I shrugged it off thinking I'd achieved the best of both worlds... she was happy and Pathanax was actually still alive.

About a week later as I'm wandering through the wilderness... who should drop in? Yes indeed, that crazy ol' Parthanax. Literally... he dropped out of the sky right in front of me. Well, his bones did anyway. Too funny.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
The gods play games. Even with pawns as massive as Parthurnaax.

You did at least collect the bones? Providing you did, you can now make a Dragon Bone shield called, "The Pelvis of Parthurnaax!"

Indeed, I am stupidest when I try to be funny.

Wildroses

If somebody killed me, somehow I would not feel honoured if they turned my pelvis into a shield or the like.

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
If somebody killed me, somehow I would not feel honoured if they turned my pelvis into a shield or the like.
What do you mean? I would love it if someone turned my pelvis into a shield.

Wildroses

But don't you like your pelvis best when it remains inside your unmurdered, unhacked, unlooted body?

It seems a bit too much like the equivalent of t-bagging to me. It's not enough to kill me, you have to violate me as well and add a bit of insult for good measure.

i use dead thrall like that... make the kill and taunt their un-dead body by parading it around for a while. did that with the emperor too... i wish it worked on dragons..
no one comments in the towns either, other than "...that spell looks dangerous..." but they always say that...

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
if someone were to use my pelvis for a shield I would be creeped out "the dragonborn gutted me and viciously ripped my bones from my body....BUT HEY good news he only took my pelvis with him......nothing else"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts