Spoiler Paarthurnax Poll

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kill parthanuux?

• Total voters

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Im not so sure this is in the right place, but regardless welcome? And uh, I did.

Matthew

Vokteraven
Nuuu! Don't kill Parthy! You don't need the Blades help. There's no need for killing the Blades either. Just continue the main quest line without it all.

Nightshade

SPOILERS
I couldn't bring myself to kill him, honestly :sadface:I didn't find it necessary either. If I were up against a dragon, I'd want to have one on my side that could give me "inside" advice and knowledge that no other might have. That's just from my roleplay perspective. I also like meditating with him so my shouts are stronger. Killing him unlocks more Blades quests, but I'm fine without them for right now. I might do it in a future playthrough when I'm desperate for new quests. Though I do think it'll be hard for me to bring myself to do it...the mountain will be lonely without him.

(Again, this is from my roleplay perspective ^_^) I used to really like the Blades, but when they told me to kill him I found them extremely reckless and dumb. Sure, he's a dragon (oh no!) but he's changed with time and killing him would be hurting myself in a way, I think. If the Blades were smart, they'd want him to stay alive to gather more information as a way to get closer to the main goal.

Doomy

The Blades are dumbasses, and it annoys me after being their boss in Oblivion. So because I wont murder an unagressive sentient, they are happy to allienate possibly the most powerfull person in Skyrim (me)

You can kill them by getting out your sword and chopping them into little pieces.

renswic

He was dead less then a min after the main quest was done. If the graybeards were kill able they would have joined him.

Stuck up snobish bastards hiding on a mountains hording the very knowledge that could stop a war. They must die.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts