• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did You Kill Paarthunax?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Mikea

Did you kill Paarthunax or allow him to live?

Personally I finished the main quest first and then killed him later on. I overcame the invincibilty glitch by sending a follower to attack him first. This allowed me to fully utilise the Greybeard's hospitality before making them as grumpy as Lydia when I FUS RO DAH'd her off a cliff.

Anyhoo, I wanna hear from you guys - tell me what you did, when you did it and why?

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Same exact thing as you. It is not wise to kill Paarth before completing the Main Quest because if you do this the Greybeards will not host the meeting due to being pist at you.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I won't kill him. I've already made up my mind even though I'm not done the quest. I never liked Delphine from the start. Always sounded like she was PMSing.

Plus, I love dragons. I don't want to kill the only one who didn't blast me with fire in my face.

Mikea

I won't kill him. I've already made up my mind even though I'm not done the quest. I never liked Delphine from the start. Always sounded like she was PMSing.

Plus, I love dragons. I don't want to kill the only one who didn't blast me with fire in my face.

If you kill him after the Greybeards have been rendered useless, then you can still unlock a whole other Questline with the Blades (You get a perk and you can fight dragons anytime you want <nearly>)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
If you kill him after the Greybeards have been rendered useless, then you can still unlock a whole other Questline with the Blades (You get a perk and you can fight dragons anytime you want <nearly>)

Nah, I'm good. I just don't like the Blades and I don't want to kill Paary.

XELI

i just killed him...didn't want the 1st place but i did.And it was very easy too.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Killed him the first time around but felt so bad I started a new game. Won't kill him this time and and campaigning others to not kill him too.