• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Every time I fast travel to Falkareth there is a whole bunch of guards gathered at the main gate. Each time I go there, there are more and more. Started out with just a couple but the last time I did it there was close to twenty of them, all standing there with torches, like they were having a meeting or something. It's kind of awkward walking through them if you have a bounty there.

Yea same here must be like 20 of them now ??? What's up with that ?? Hey WELCOME BACK Kit missed your presence here for awhile . Good to have you back ;)

I know right? Each time there are more there. Wth? Hey thanks Remi, haven't got full internet on yet but hopefully a couple of days.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Yeah, I might have to hit the store soon.;);)

Nooooooooooooooooooo, I meant a pet shop. She is a werewolf after all.:D

You might also want to get a flee collar for yourself if you plan on sleeping with her...

Now you mention it, I've been itching all over for some time. :D:D

Also, this might help with Aela's 'wandering' problem:

2q2pmau.jpg

Wildroses

Okay, I was walking back home in twilight to Lakeview Manor to my loving family and I walked past Vladimir AND Gregor walking together. I'm starting to think my husband has a thing going with both of them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts