OOC Our Final War ( An Anime RP )

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
    Arent Gigai basically how you are as a soul in the real world?

I may be wrong but all the Gigai are the persons measurements from what I have seen.
    They've always been something of a mystery to me as there seems to be a good bit of weird properties. Urahara's was supposedly allergic to cats.

I'm cool with picking something consistent though

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
    Also, if there is an anime lover you know here in Skyrim forums, tell him about this RP :D

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    I've heard this thread being talked about, so I thought I'd check it out. Since me and Skies are already doing a 1x1 Bleach rp, I too have a Soul Reaper OC. I'm not too good with groups, and I'm starting a job next week, so I'm not fully sure if I'll stick around. Thought I'd at least give it a shot. I'll have my CC up by tomorrow.
    And Viserion, you're always invited to my thread here in the Lobby, Anime Fanatics.

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    Most likely I'll get stuck with Zhen since Tsubame and Kyoshiro have already met. If I'm going to get back to group stuff, may as well go all out.
    Plus Kyo and Tsu are going to be hilarious regardless. It's a common view we both share that they hardly get along.

Now is my chance to make Hatake Kakashi from Naruto. But since I can't use characters from an actual show, I can't join due to my lack of imagination currently. But I'll be visiting this topic daily to see who based their character on which show. Its nice to see anime fans at every forum in the internet. :)

Viserion

Now is my chance to make Hatake Kakashi from Naruto. But since I can't use characters from an actual show, I can't join due to my lack of imagination currently. But I'll be visiting this topic daily to see who based their character on which show. Its nice to see anime fans at every forum in the internet. :)

:D ok man, just think of it. You can make him like... dont know kakashi's son or something with mangekyou saringan, just giving ideas. But the techiques and stuff are the same :D if you have a good idea then post it, i would love to see it since we currently have 3 shinigami and 1 dragon slayer and no shinobi :p also dont underestimate yourself, i am sure you are capable of creating a really good character :D

:D ok man, just think of it. You can make him like... dont know kakashi's son or something with mangekyou saringan, just giving ideas. But the techiques and stuff are the same :D if you have a good idea then post it, i would love to see it since we currently have 3 shinigami and 1 dragon slayer and no shinobi :p also dont underestimate yourself, i am sure you are capable of creating a really good character :D
    That's a pretty good idea :D But sadly my router broke and Im currently hoggin up my neighbors wifi. But still, I can't wait how this is going to turn out :)

Viserion

ok ;) if you find a stable wifi then we will be happy to have you :D inform me if anything changes ;)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
    I went ahead and pasted my bio ideas in. Likely will still tweak it a bit as I go, but basically it's my character idea

I was nice and made an alternate condensed bio too as my original one was quite verbose as I wanted to go into his back story of becoming a vizard. I'll be posting his powers details tonight and hopefully some more depth on his Zanpakuto.

-EDIT- The Zanpakuto portion of detailed powers is up

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
    I created these messing around in Illustrator.
    Pretty much a copy of Tite Kubo's combat data charts.
    If anyone wants one, let me know what you want on it info-wise and I'll make one.

shinHenzaisurucombatdata-02.png

I may mess with my ratings still but I thought these came out pretty cool. The second one is for the differences in hollow form.

For those who don't know, the ratings are 0-100. Categories are offense, defense, mobility, kido/reiatsu (spiritual energy/magic/etc), Intelligence and strength/stamina. For basis of comparison on mine, at his current stage of development, Shin is around Ichimaru Gin's level. Some ratings higher, some lower. In his hollow transformation form, he gets temporarily boosted up to roughly Byakuya's level.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
    good job man :D you are accepted, you already knew that :p but now it is official :D
    Thx!

I think it's funny how starting out creating a character begins slowly then next thing you know, you have it down to the little details.

I enjoyed the challenge of fitting an original backstory into a preexisting narrative and trying to make it believably fit.

Viserion

Since you all spent time describing what each of your attacks do, it seemed fair that I should do it as well. I will fill up my CC with the detail of every attack. It will be up ASAP :D but it might take some time cuz he has a lot of attacks :p

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    If my character gets created in time, I will almost certainly be applying :p

Viserion

:) tell the others as well about this RP, however i am not sure whether i will be joining :sadface: but i will try :cool:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
    :) tell the others as well about this RP, however i am not sure whether i will be joining :sadface: but i will try :cool:
    While it sucks you may not be in this any more, I certainly understand the reason of the increased college workload

Viserion

I will do my best so that i can participate. I created this RP and i was excited about it, so there is no way i am letting it go by that easily :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
    That's the spirit

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts