Other Things M'aiq should say:

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I love M'aiq the Liar. He's My Favorite Character in the Elder Scrolls Games. He's like the voice of a pr--k developer that tells answers to some bad suggestions and demands of some of the player base.

What are some things you would want M'aiq to say to some of the requests/demands you have seen on the internet? (And I don't mean these forums... because you are all intellegent beautiful people *wink,wink*)

I would LOVE M'aiq to say:

" Why would anyone want to be a Falmar? The Falmar don't even want to be Falmar"
" Riding a Dragon would not be as fun as one would think. Those Horns on their backs aren't feathers you know?"

and
" Why does one complain that people don't look real enough, but then go and use mod's to make them look like Japanese Cartoons? Do these Cartoons look more real than people do?"

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
'Why do guards say someone stole Maiq's sweetroll?
Maiq's sweetroll is right here, in his pock... oh.'

'Some people do not like the horses here; they say they are too slow. Maiq does not like fast horses, he is worried about falling off.'

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts