Oops. I accidently killed a bunch of NPC's.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Falso

It all started when I shield bashed a cow outside of Hod and Gerdur's house, and had a 40g bounty put on my head as a result. After a brief "wtf" crossed my mind, I carried on without thinking much of it. I decided to take a stop at Lucan Valerius' store to unload any excess junk from my inventory before continuing on to Bleak Falls Barrow.

As I rounded the corner, it was only Alvor the blacksmith running towards me, attacking me. He was empty handed, so I shield bashed him a couple of times, hoping that he'd leave me alone. He ran away back to his house, only to return seconds later, this time armed with a 2 hand mace. I had no option but to neutralize him.

I continued on to Lucan's, only to be attacked in a similar way by Gerdur. I had no option but to kill her, even though my quest log was telling me I had to speak to her in order to continue the main story. I left the store, a little disturbed, and went to talk to Sven. No sooner had I entered the house, Faendal began shooting me with a bow and arrow. Again, I was left with no choice.

When the smoke cleared, I looked around and noticed Sven had left. I went outside to see him heading toward the inn, so I followed. As I approached, I was set upon by Embry. No sooner had I dealt with him, Delphine and Orgnar then rushed at me from out of the inn. It was at this stage I decided I couldn't take it any more, and I headed to Whiterun to pay off my bounty. Along the way a Whiterun guard was also killed, before I paid my bounty of 3,190g.

I also fealt guilty enough for leaving Alvor's wife Sigrid a widow, I killed her too. It was only then I realized I made an orphan of their daughter, Dorthe. My intent was to put her out of her misery, but she ran from me and escaped.

Now I am wondering. I done the love triangle quest between Sven, Faendal and Lucan's sister. I have also been able to continue the main quest no problem. What I am wondering, is there any other quests, objectives, etc that I will now miss out on?

Falso

No, no, not Delphine. She fell to the ground, panting, but then continued on brawling in the street a few seconds later. She cannot be killed.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
LOL... Delphine should be unkillable but she's going start attacking u on sight now :p Muhahahahahahaha!!!!

you should start over because delphine is pretty import for the dragon born stuff although shes not irreplaceable you shouldnt make an enemy of her.

andrea

if you managed to kill them means they are not essential, so no big deal, unless you need their services.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
If you go to another hold for at least 24 hours you may be ok. I've killed the last witness in the middle of nowhere and had guards, Stormcloaks, Imperials, Vigilants of Stendarr, Thalmor and hunters attack me so long as I remained in that hold's jurisdiction. Shame about Alvor though. I'll run away before killing a merchant if I can help it.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Sven and faendel are part of a miscellaneous quest. Not important just a small gold reward.

Troll.0

Faendel trains archery, which allows him to be glitched.

If he is following you, you can train archery and trade the gold back to your inventory.

Faendel trains archery, which allows him to be glitched.

If he is following you, you can train archery and trade the gold back to your inventory.
you can also take his arrows and bow and have him follow you and he will mysteriously have both. i know the bow part works for sure bc i did that but the arrows im just assuming

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I accidentally killed a fellow that was apparently essential to finishing up the quest to become Thane of Falkreath, at least according to Wiki. It was the blacksmith, can't remember his name, and Wiki said it would be near to impossible to finish the quest after he died. I still managed to complete it. It just took a little time and patience.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts