• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GDoe5

I think that maybe we have enough people now^^ Sorry^^

Fioran

gooby pls
    The OOC thread^^

If you want to join http://skyrimforum.com/threads/on-our-adventure.6529/ please post here first.

Okay, the character list is...
    1. GDoe5 - Chouko
    2. Carcino - J'mal Flare
    3. Creed4545 - Roderick
    4. Rarga - Raddin
    5. Dylan Little - Daelan Calous
    6. Tyralias - Ordrick Tanglevine

Ok, I don't think there's any room for anyone else~

No room? You sure? Ive been trying to find a Skyrim Rp for a while now, could you make some room?

My character:
    Name:Fioran
    Race:Dunmer
    Class:Spellsword
    Personality: Fioran has vibrant red hair, is scruffy, and generally good natured, although he is quite serious when there is danger, He enjoys a good pun or joke, always has a fire spell ready, he is prone to accidents, and will almost always set of a trap.

Skills: Good with destruction, restoration, one handed, light armor, archery, pickpocket, sneak, and lockpicking.

Equipment, Leather armor, bracers, and boots, a novice hood, steel war axe and hunting bow.

No bio yet.

Also I am a brony

Attachments

• Floran.png
      Floran.png
      534.5 KB · Views: 2

Kiamsc

Name: Endellion (means fire soul)
    Race: Dark Elf possibly mixed with something else; she doesn't know
    Sex: Female
    Personality: She is usually happy, but pretending to be grumpy around people she doesn't know well. She likes to fight, and surprisingly has no scars on her face. She is kind of random and says some pretty stupid things sometimes, but usually doesn't mean it.
    Features: She always keeps her hair short, wears mens clothes, and she is rather flat chested and strong so most people don't suspect her of being a girl. She has a boy-ish voice due to being raised with all kinds of boys! She is usually pretty dirty and very scarred. Her hair is copper brown, one of her eyes is blind and the other is yellow. She is thought to be cursed by some people. She has a giant picture of a tree on her back and a picture of a black hand on her forehead. No one knows what tree it is... It has all kinds of colors in the leaves. She doesn't remember where she got the tree, or the hand. She doesn't really care.
    Likes: Sweet Rolls, mischief, miscellaneous shenannigans, killing anything fluffy besides her horse and dog named Foogi, being single and acting like she isn't a girl. She loves to mess around with fire! She learned magic from her Breton "father" who hopes to maybe one day become the Archmage at the College in Winterhold. She likes following random people home sometimes to practice, and almost never gets caught. she also likes a lot of music and dancing. Not thingss like slow dancing, mostly just free-style.
    Dislikes: "Girly girls", ice, lightning, healing magic (she views healing magic as cheating)
    Equipment/Weapons: She always carries around two maces. One is The Mace of Molag Bal (Bol?) and the other is made of steel. She also uses fire magic, and rarely uses healing magic but will if she has to. She conjures a lot of companions to.
    Other Information: Pretends to be a boy to keep away suitors. She was told by her "father" Gelson that she is old enough to have boys notice she's different. She didn't get it at first, but now she does and she doesn't like it. She had seen what happened to a lot of her sisters and brothers when they were old enough to be noticed. They had gotten strange visitors and friends, and then just left one day. She didn't think it would be fun to disappear like that so she decided to cut her hair short and keep acting like just another boy in the family.
    History: No one really knows her history before she was three, except maybe her. She was put in an orphanage and not adopted by anyone due to her race. A man named Gelson came and adopted her. He had been adopting children with situations similar to hers. All her brothers and sisters were left alone for various reasons and now lived in her fathers many houses. He was a thane in many places due to his kindness. She has always been a "tom boy" and liked her brothers more than her sisters. She doesn't have many friends, and the ones she does have some friends in The Companions along with some students at the College (ya know which one) She also is in The Dark Brotherhood (the new one. Her father leads them) and is in the thieves guild as a Nightingale (her father leads them too, as well as the companions; he gets around a lot even at his age of 56)
    Family: Gelson (father) he's a Breton. Gelson did have a wife but she died of a horrible disease, she's the one who started adopting children who almost nobody wanted. All in all she doesn't have to many relatives. Only her father and her siblings. All together she has about 29 siblings. 4 Argonian brothers, 2 Argonian sisters, 1 Khajiit brother, 3 Khajiit sisters, 1 Bosmer brother, 1 Bosmer sister, 2 Altmer sisters, 3 Altmer brothers, 5 Dunmer brothers, 2 Dunmer sisters, 7 Orc brothers, 1 Orc sister. She has a Breton sister who is her father's real daughter, the one he had with his wife.

(Sorry if I typed to much or to little... I really want to join a roleplay, but I can't because every one I have found so far the people say I put WAY to little description or something else is wrong. They always find something... >_<)