• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GDoe5

Her body filled with ecstasy as the world changed around them, and as they appeared outside Whiterun gate, she literally collapsed on the ground. It... actually worked... I hate to say I didn't trust J'mal... "Wow, you're pretty damn amazing, J'mal. How did you ever make that up?" She stood on her feet and brushed herself down.

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
    "It would take years to tell you how I did that.... So i'm giving you the short version... I crafted this with the help of the arch mage... And that one mage that got expelled ... We were working on this for my adventure since it was two years till I would start it.. That mage wanted to sell it to the Thieves guild and we all know how bad that would be.. So he was expelled and sentence to a banishment from the college..And I did it by thinking of the location and using magicka on the map that boosted my magicka so I could do that." He said taking a breath after he said that long sentence.

Dylan Little

"Akatosh, i am yours again" Daelan thought,and like a wisper in his ear, Daelan heard Akatosh speak in his mind "Ah Daelan, my Champion,you shall be great but these people are your friends, treat them well so they will too, give this to J'mal, it is twice as powerful as a normal Grand soul gem, and give this to Chouko, it is a peace offering, a flower from her homeland" "I shall do this my lord" replyed Daelan, he then turned to the other 2 "these are some gifts, as a decleration of our alliance and one day our friendship" he said with a beaming smile and his eyes flashed with glee

GDoe5

She chuckled slightly. Yes, it would be bad that the Thieve's Guild would have it. She knew that they would be able to do amazing things with it. In fact, she may suggest looking into it later. She heard Daelan speak, and she turned to receive a beautiful flower. It was the same type of flower her first boyfriend had given her. She felt blood rush to her cheeks; but she was a cat, you couldn't see it. She muttered embarrassed, "Thank you." Then she realized. Where did he get it from?

Carcino

"..Is that a soul gem? ..Wait... THAT SOUL GEM!!!!!! IT CAN FINISH THE MAP!!!!" He nearly jumped for joy "Quickly hand me it!!!!"

Carcino

" I can use this so the map won't run out of power!" He started to fold the map and place it into his bag. "Well then lets get going!" He said with more confidence. He exits through the gate and waits for the others.

GDoe5

She walked out of the gates, following the now cheerful J'mal. To these towers then. Let the adventure begin! She smiled to herself, feeling at least a little good about herself. "So." She said, taking mead and bread out of her bag, "Tell me about yourself, J'mal."

Carcino

"...Eh.. I like to keep that to my self....What about you?.." He said slightly stressed from the question that she asked him.

GDoe5

(Uhm, I didn't even know who he was 'til I just looked it up. Can you script it? ><)
    "Now now, J'mal, if we're on this little adventure together, surely we should get to know each other?" She smirked, before beginning to explain about herself. She was about 20 years old when she ended up on the wrong end of a very horrible things; so she ran, and ran. And somehow after 4 years, she was on the floor unconscious in Windhelm. "And that's when Ulfric woke me up." Her eyes glimmered lovingly.

Carcino

"Still... I can NEVER reveal my past... Trust me... " He was more calm ,but by the time they where half way there two Necromancers attacked "Uh-oh.. Um..." He summoned a fire bolt and shot it at them "DON'T JUST STAND THERE HELP!!" He said dodging lightning.

Dylan Little

(sure i will script Akatosh, you script.... well you)
    "Chouko, Do not be alarmed, as no others may hear my voice, This is Akatosh, one of the 9 Divines, and Daelan's Guardian, a long time ago, i proclaimed Daelan my Champion, but he turned his back on me, so i cursed him so he did not age, that was 200 years ago, i never gave up on him so he is a very powerful destruction mage, just as you fast traveled, Daelan proclaimed himself to be mine again if i saved you all, which i did, and the map is safe now, Daelan got that flower from me to give to you, Daelan has been alone for the past 180 years, he just wants a friend, he means you no harm"

GDoe5

She stood wide-eyed, listening to the voice inside her head. Her vision blurred as she heard the voice talk to her. I trust him. crossed her mind over and over again, until she believed it.

Carcino

"AH! Uhm......" He finished the two Necromancers with his fire bolts then looked at Daelan's body. "O-Oh my... Cho can you do something... Heal him maybe... QUICKLY!" He said shocked at what he saw.

creed4545

"wow I made it to Skyrim about time I need to find a place to rest I'm soo tired" he pull out his map "thank you uncle for this ok lets see here oh just my luck the a small town ahead" so he walk some more and start to see over the trees "wow I wonder what happen maybe a fight I better hurry up before I miss out" he reach the small town Helgan and its completely destroyed "wow my uncle wasn't joking when he said Skyrim is a harsh place I wonder if there anyone still alive" he open the gate he spot two bandits looting a near by house "oh 1st fight in Skyrim" he said to himself he try and sneak up on them he get close enough to hit one of them so he swing he land a good blow on one of the bandits then the other turn around ready to attack but before he could unsheathe his sword Rod. already stuck him with his sword "THAT was to easy now lets see if i can find a bed that's still intact" so he look around and find one he lay down and close his eyes..

GDoe5

She jumped to the left to avoid getting the byproduct of a fire attack in her face before using her healing magic to heal Daelan's pain as quickly as she could. She wielded a dagger in one hand to hit anybody who came her way. She then leaped into the air, coming crashing down on a Necromancer, stabbing his face and chest with her two daggers. As he fell, she kicked him in the face before stabbing the other. He still lived, so she kept on fighting.

(Oh, just to say... I'd appreciate it if we could put effort into grammar and things~ It makes everything easier to understand.)

Carcino

(I Literally could not understand anything creed said...And that "wow" Got repetitive. Also I might add he is a bit OP because if you read his bio hes 16... So yeah creed that's GMing)

J'mal gave a sigh oh relief "Thanks Chouku.. You sorta just saved are hinds there." He began to help Daelan up "Are you ok Daelan?" He said using very low level healing spell on him.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts