• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GazStudios

Good thing you can get more housecarls.. I use caldor.. he survived more fights than Lydia.. he can survive 20 dungeons with falmer... Lydia cant survive one

Speech500

I don't want her as a follower, i just want her as a wife. I can't marry her!
Is she unmarryable or is it just that im a khajiit?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I don't want her as a follower, i just want her as a wife. I can't marry her!
Is she unmarryable or is it just that im a khajiit?
Yeah that's it. Lydia is more of a dog person. :p

Just kidding. If she is supposed to be marriageable then she's bugged. Only NPC kahjiits cannot marry. You're free to mate with anyone you want that wants you back although you may not be able to have little ones. :)

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I don't know how you cna stand going solo. I feel foreveralone if I'm on my own. I don't need the help. I just like the company.

I kind of know what you mean. Followers are a huge liability to me. They always get in the way of my spells or arrows. Even still, I take them and try to make sure they live. If they die I usually leave them dead, but make a funeral pyre for them using Wall of Flames.

I take them to an island somewhere on the water (Dead thrall and then re-kill). It's pretty cool.

I think next time I will actually pile up some fire wood and make it look nice and take a picture.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
Heres what lydia does while your out...

oinweocfiwnev wov - DIES!!!!!!!!!!!! tooooooo much funnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Omg Lydia. Lol i told her to follow me one day to a nice quiet river side camp. i told her to stand in one place and wait for my return. i got down on one knee walked up to her.... and slit her throat.

It seems like when I get Lydia, she hates me! She seems to accept more of a beating from male characters....but noooooo when I wanna shoot her a million times with arrows, she leaves my service..I don't get it. :/

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
It seems like when I get Lydia, she hates me! She seems to accept more of a beating from male characters....but noooooo when I wanna shoot her a million times with arrows, she leaves my service..I don't get it. :/

HAHAHA

Windress

Lydia was more an albatross around my neck than of much assistance to me. She was always getting in my way! I much preferred Faendal, bless him.

Lydia's a bit of a prude, too. One time I asked her to wait somewhere and pointed her at a bed, and she told me "No. Not for you. Not for Anyone."

Well excuse me for wanting you to be Well Rested!

Spladdock

i dont even have a house to dump her in yet haha but she isnt getting in my way that much apart from in caves stopping me from moving but besides that she is still with me.... for now :p

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
I bet when my xbox is off my wife creeps down to the markarth warrens and has questionable interactions with the homeless...

That was so damn funny.

dragonkilla

If this game was an actual role-playing game that lets you choose what you want, then you should be able to screw Lydia. Move onto another woman

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
If this game was an actual role-playing game that lets you choose what you want, then you should be able to screw Lydia. Move onto another woman
Its funny there are no break ups or divorces in Skyrim, you just have to kill your spouse lol.