(Offtopic) How is the Holidays treating everybody?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Are the Holidays doing Good for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
A thread to kinda ease yourself and express how everything is; something for the online community to kinda chill with.

My holidays are doing alright; kinda slow but yeah. Girlfriend got me a carton of cigarettes for christmas and got her a 50$ ps3 network card.

Have a new kitten as you can see below; she was abandoned on the door step.0919112333-00.jpg

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
cute.
It's a bad time of year to be a kitten. There were 3 kittens and a mom in my apt complex, I put a cat bed out for them to keep them warm at night and food and water and they always slept all huddled together in the bed to keep warm right outside my window. I didn't call animal control cause I figured they had a better chance staying together (it doesn't get too cold where I am in california...30 something degrees is the lowest it gets in the middle of the night and when the sun's out it's 60 or 70 something degrees) than in a shelter and they were pretty wild plus I already have 2 cats so I couldn't take them in (even if I unlikely managed to somehow catch them)...but they've recently disappeared :sadface: I still put the cat bed and food and water out every night though :/
One of my cats was a stray and the same color as yours but she's turned a more tan-ish color after about a year. Haha she still has the soft kitten fur though, she's like my little stuffed animal.
edit: I found a pic from when she was a kitten, she looks a lot like yours

Oh, and it's my 12 week old daughter's first Christmas, so it's been a blast. To top it off, I don't have to worry about buying gifts for my girlfriend or anyone else cause we already agreed the Christmas money is going towards stuff for the baby.

Haha, Rose says she hopes everyone has a very safe holiday and has a lot of fun cause she's having a blast with her first one and giving her dad the best christmas of his life

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Wow very touching and revealing to some of the dark elements of the holidays; something giving and abandoning are 2 sides of a coin.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I hate my holiday.. I CAN'T PLAY SKYRIM!!! :mad: I have to stand out with +29-35 degrees celsius in our apartment in Thailand!!! AND I ONLY HAVE A PS2 HERE!!!!:sadface: ... Well its only for 4 weeks this time...
(Better than last year that was 11 weeks..:eek: ) Fml....

Oh and btw our apartment is for Hire. Its on Koh Lanta east of Phuket in the southern part of Thailand.
100meters from the beach which is amazing. Third floor with a balcony which has view over the sunset and the sea. Closest restaurant is like 50cm from the entrance and has amazing food!! The apartment has 1 kitchen, 1 big bedroom with a 2 size bed, 1 small bedroom with 1size bed, living room with a big flatscreen TV and a sofa and table for 5 and a extra bed for one person. Of course there is a bathroom with a shower.
We also got a extra madras for another person who wants to sleep. For smaller children we also have a baby chair and baby bed. Ok I be quiet now..... :oops: (This is true just so you all don't think its a joke. contact me for more information or go the the website http://www.lantarentestate.com Our apartment is
Southern Lanta Apartments 301. Klong Dao Beach)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts