Official DLC trailer for Dawnguard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Oren74

so to play this, can you use an existing character? Even if the character has finished the main quest?

Not against starting a new character as you can see from my sig...just curious

Verac

so to play this, can you use an existing character? Even if the character has finished the main quest?

Not against starting a new character as you can see from my sig...just curious
id assume it REQUIRES beating the game. since the elder scroll was mentioned.

perkecet

what? no, what quest chain? the main quest? no. it just makes it so that you already have the scroll when parthunaax tells you you need one. sadly, there is no unique dialogue. it's just "you must get the elder scroll" then you exit and re-initiate dialogue and everything plays out as if you did the quest after he told you about it.

note that to finish the quest for septimus to get the oghma infinium, you need to be level 15.

Verac

what? no, what quest chain? the main quest? no. it just makes it so that you already have the scroll when parthunaax tells you you need one. sadly, there is no unique dialogue. it's just "you must get the elder scroll" then you exit and re-initiate dialogue and everything plays out as if you did the quest after he told you about it.

note that to finish the quest for septimus to get the oghma infinium, you need to be level 15.
intresting thank you for the info. that saves time.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
Hmm more reason to break out that old nord vampire i had sitting around on my harddrive for 4 months .-. all righty then time to dust off the old xbox and get to level 40 before this dlc drops *motivational fist pump*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts