Of vampires and werewolves

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

So its for certain now, we got a vampire dlc, but will werewolves get anything new? a perk tree? seems rather redundant to have a vampire expansion then a werewolf((kinda corny to)) its obvious vampires are getting a shat ton of stuff. werewolves are still squishy, dont hit hard enough((at higher levels)) and well the totems are useless besides the fear one. so to put it bluntly werewolves need just as desperate of a buff as vamps do, question is will they get it under the curtain?

P.S this is a debate not a whine. also no hateful comments please.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Hateful comment.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
At the Game Jam, Bethesda did mention something about a Lycanthropy skill tree, so hopefully that will get in.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
game jam? you mean that video of possible add ons?

Yes, indeed. The DLC also built off it, as you may see with the "Become a Flying Vampire Lord".
Now if they'd only add Goblins...

Verac

Yes, indeed. The DLC also built off it, as you may see with the "Become a Flying Vampire Lord".
Now if they'd only add Goblins...
True alot of things in that have been added. new sync kills...vampire lords...ETC goblins would be nice. id like new summons i noticed heavy molag refrences in the trailer to Dawnguard hoping for daedroths...

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Yeah the werewolves need some boosting. As one of the coolest alleged mythical monsters their a bit light weight in Skyrim

Hateful comment.
Now that's a low blow. And so racist.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
The Dawnguard beta sign-up asks you questions about your characters, including if you play as a vampire, and if you play as a werewolf. That alone makes me think Dawnguard will have something to do with werewolves.

Treusmaster

The Dawnguard beta sign-up asks you questions about your characters, including if you play as a vampire, and if you play as a werewolf. That alone makes me think Dawnguard will have something to do with werewolves.
Or it has to do with the fact that werewolfs can't become vampires

Verac

Or it has to do with the fact that werewolfs can't become vampires
I believe his point is, is that werewolves may be getting something Alongside vamps. and they're immunity to vampirsim would be a key asset to this expansion.

A perk tree might be kind of awkward. Would it just sit there, greyed out and neglected until you become a werewolf? Maybe "werewolf quests" where you get a small permanent buff at the end of them?

Verac

A perk tree might be kind of awkward. Would it just sit there, greyed out and neglected until you become a werewolf? Maybe "werewolf quests" where you get a small permanent buff at the end of them?
Who knows? but perk tree or not i just want werewolves. and artifacts/weapons/armor fixed. the bugs in this game are mind blowing in some cases. werewolves were just half assed really. cool sync kills yes. looks cool yes. performance horribly done. totems that give powers? good idea. poorly executed.

Treusmaster

I read that there will be both vampire and werewolf skill trees, there is a lot of additional information also.
Look up gameranx dawnguard

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts