Xbox 360 Odd question for you RP-ers out there. (some spoilers on dawnguard included)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

Ok, so "clerics" are a viable build in skyrim, whether you go mace n shield/heals n shield bash/or conjuration n a weapon (covering your lawful/good/evil aspects) I'm sure there are more builds I'm just going off of a generality...but here's my question, could a vampire BE a cleric? and I mean from a purely RP standpoint, I'm torn between the two angles of wielding the mace of Molag Bal and knocking in heads as the "cleric of Molag Bal" or, disregard the build based on the common view in skyrim of everyone but the vampires viewing vampirism as a curse/abomination...to be fair, even though the werewolves are openly ridiculed and vampires are kind of ignored, the werewolves have a caste extablished throughout skyrim, where as vampires are scattered to small camps/caves where there's no real social recognition, even with dawnguard and you as the player having the option of becoming the new "leader" of the vampires, there still isn't anything past that involving a social inclusion/establishment of vampires such as jorvaskr in white run for the werewolves...so again, bandwagon it and shun the vamps? Or would a "cleric of Molag Bal be acceptable from the RP standpoint?

There are clerics of every creed and color. Good clerics, evil clerics.... It's perfectly fine, from an RP perspective, to play a vampiric cleric who follows Molag Bal. Or there's the other side of the coin where maybe he's a vampire, but acts as a good cleric as a form of repentance.
Molag Bal is the Daedric Lord of dominance, so it would be pretty hard to explain a 'good' cleric who follows him though.

Agentoringe

Yeah, unless the cleric looks at it as if Molag bal ruled, then the whole of skyrim would be unified and therefore stop wars an conflict bc everyone would be on the same side...(not saying its not a twisted point of view, lol but it's justifiable) ive made mah cleric, names Balom Gal (yes an anagram for Molag Bal lol) currently level 10 and has acquired the mace already, I didn't realize it was so easy to get it, I also didn't realize how powerful it is, like the nightingale blade that drains health and stamina, it scales with what level you do the quests, the mace on the other hand, (right now w my perks 2 pts in 1 handed...) does 26 damage base, an has flat values of 25 stamina/magicka damage AND soultraps them...so dumb...and can be acquired as early as level 2-3...the mace and the skull of corruption are probably the strongest weapons to get early game...the skull drains 20 health per second, and 50 if charged w dreams of ppl...AND it can hit multiple targets...very powerful early game, of course having to stop mid journey to go back and recharge it would get annoying lol >_> they should have made a sleep spell for illusion lol oh well, anyways, I'm trying very hard to NOT take advantage of early game exploits that make things easier, like the archery farming to 50 from faendal, the soul trap recast on a dead body to level conjuration, spam courage n rally to easy level illusion, beginning the game beating up Ralof to level my 1 handed, lol there's several more that makes your early game leveling easier, and I'm avoidin them and it's hard -_- lol il update later with a planned build for this guy, right now at level 10 I'm about to go start the dawnguard quest chain, (ie he wants to get closer to bal so he's scouring every way possible to become more powerful and impress his patron, so going to the dawnguard who have hunted vampires for so long as a start would make sense bc who better to know secrets of powerful vampires?) will update more later, if you see anything that might need to be changed let me know