• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Notmy420

I've decided to buy Oblivian on my next day off work. I'm excited to see what's up with it since I've heard so much about it. Both negative and positive.. but it seems like the only thing negative that people have to say about it is the graphics, which I could care less about. I was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for what class to make.. any thoughts or input would be awesome! Thanks in advance :]

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Only if you knew how to spell Oblivion...

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I think skyrim is better....you know cuz its skyrim?

i could not go back to OBLIVION... once you see the forges you'll hate your purchase

Hacksaw

Oblivion was the first Elder Scrolls game I played, and I found Skyrim to have major improvements with the way character development works. I'd recommend Oblivion if you don't have Skyrim yet. Otherwise its like going from a steakhouse down to a fast food joint. Actually I like fast food, but you know what I mean...

Jones78

I would disagree with a lot of what people are saying on here, fair enough it's not as polished as Skyrim but I think it's equally as deep has a better levelling system as you can Taylor your character more. Also enchanting is much better than Skyrim and it has one thing that is desperately missing from Skyrim which is you can create your own spells. I had some awesome spells, such as ones which do a massive AOE with a secondary stun effect.