• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wildroses

May angel's sing you to Sovengarde, Stormcloak patrol out of Falkreach who took on a Thalmor party. You managed to take down one of the party with you, and my new level one dead is dead style character greatly appreciates the free set of elven armour, gauntlets and boots. She also took all your stuff, sold it to Lucan and set herself up nicely on her new life in Skyrim. You guys weren't able to use it anyway. And thanks for the scaled helm and amulet of Mara.

Saozig

Hippy
Gone into the Long Night, Michel Lylvieve, of Dragon Bridge, survived by her husband Azzada and children Julienne and Clinton, any of whom would have surely written this obituary had they not been so busy gawking at the corpse of the dragon that flame-roasted her. She will be missed, or one would hope.

Also lost in that battle was Solitude Guard. The family of Solitude Guard is currently unknown, but should any relations of his wish to come forward and claim his belongings, please contact Tareth Farr of Whiterun, who has generously offered to hold his belongings in his honor. (And they may wish to contact her sooner rather than later, as rumor has it her husband, Romlyn Dreth, is a bit of lush and prone to sell off things to bolster a black market mead operation he reportedly runs out of Tareth's Breezehome house--but you didn't hear that from me.)

Moris

Perhaps we need a memorial for the nearly dead:

Just now, in a fit of heroism befitting only the most fearless of Skyrim's bards, Viarmo (clad in fine clothes and boots and wielding a dagger) attacks a revered dragon in Solitude. Upon death of said dragon, and his own remarkable survival, standing amidst the smoldering bones of the vile beast, he says to his dragonborn savior, "You and me, we're the only ones around here who aren't complete fools."

Oh, my. Dragonborn is rendered shoutless by that thought.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
tumblr_maewyhe2ix1r6qglpo1_500.png
tumblr_mdbzmp6Z2o1r6qglpo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lw16muhN4K1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbc0orqV6r1r6qglpo1_500.jpg

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Rest In Pieces

Random Wolf, who had followed me to Valtheim Towers with no hostile intentions, only to turn against me when the Bandits attacked, your body is peacefully resting in a Giant camps fire now. Good riddance.

Satorus

RIP Mjoll the Lioness

You claimed to be unkillable, but I proved you wrong when we found out that you cannot fly off of High Hrothgar.

Wildroses

Thank you, random Imperial patrolmen and Stormcloack prisoner. After all that: "Citizen, you're interfering with Imperial business. Begone!" crap, I wasn't expecting you all to rush to my aid when the toll collector bandit attacked me outside Valtheim Towers. You could have knocked me down with a feather when you all decided to go charging into the bandit keep and take out every single bandit plus their leader. Thank you so much for clearing the entire tower for me to loot while I did nothing but shoot three arrows. You'll be pleased to know that I didn't loot your bodies, and the two members of your patrol who survived didn't succumb to grief and kept up with the "Imperial business begone" crap.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Rest in Peace, dear Erandur.

You were a mighty fine follower and helped me succeed in many quests, but jumping in front of my swinging enchanted greatsword not once, but thrice, clearly wasn't a very good idea. Give Mara my regards.

Saozig

Hippy
May Arkay receive you, Brother Verulus. I generally dislike "sacrificing" any NPC for any kind for in-game advancement like this, especially at the request of a Daedra, but truth is, this was the only in-game way to RP my Bosmer's more, er, carnivorous inclinations and frankly, you were pretty useless. Even you should have be able to see that. At least Eola's mindfluff on you helped your last moments be rather peaceful.

RIP, various Forsworn Pillagers, Forsworn Foragers, Forsworn Looters, Forsworn Shamans and Forsworn Briarhearts. It was nothing personal. My Bosmer just wanted to buy a house in Markarth.

Wildroses

RIP Stenvar, husband to my Dark Elf for a brief period. I completely accidentally fired a freshly poisoned arrow into Stenvar's back when his health was low as we were trying to retrieve the Rueful Axe, an adventure I invited him on after I came home late at night and discovered him sleeping in our two little girls bedroom. Again. Sofie and Lucia don't seem unhappy you're gone. In fact, Sofie was so pleased I came home without you she gave me a flower.

the witcher 2013

Heart of Darkness
Dear Lydia, rest in peace. She died defending me when i run away from the Thalmors' Embassy, she faced an Ice Troll and he killed her :sadface: . I want you all to take a moment and remember her deeds. Rest in peace dear.

Saozig

Hippy
So sad to see you depart this world, Faendal, but what made you think that you should pull an Alvor and jump in between a level 70 battlemage and an Ancient Dragon with just clothes, a hunting bow and steel arrows?

And RIP, Cow and Chicken. No clue of what killed you but at least you were appropriately mourned before my battlemage shelled out the gold for your replacements.

Mannulus

Article Writer
I wish to commemorate the honorable life of my Lydia, who died in Forelhost during the month of Frostfall. Her cause of death is unknown, presumed to be due to natural causes by adventuring. She is remembered by Erica Duvai, a quest bonded pair who fought valiantly both on and off the battlefield. Her body now rests in the very crypt of Frostfall, with her sword and shield upon her and shrouded with snowberries and mountain flowers.

sdeathbed.jpg

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Adrianne Avenicci.

We gather here today in loving memory of Adrianne Avenicci, The War-Maiden. You were a pillar of the community, as much a fixture of Whiterun as the wrought iron sign that hung above your shop door. A heart as warm and glowing as the embers of your forge. In you we lose a sister, a gentlewoman and a dear friend. Words do little to illustrate the depth of our sorrow.

Go with The Eight, sister of Cyrodiil. Go in joy and in peace to The Divines knowing that justice has been done upon those that stole you from us.

Worst of all, now I have to zone into War Maidens to buy and sell my smithing goods.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
RIP Random Orc I met in the woods. I hope the death I gave you was "good" enough. It was a strange feeling when I ran up to your body, eager to ask for your approval and if I did a good job, and then I realized, "Oh, right... you're dead." Dx

Cazimir

Rest in Peace, Alvor.

You valiantly defended your family against a dragon attack, but did not live to tell the tale. Anytime I'm in Riverwood, I'll check in to make sure Sigrid and Dorthe are doing alright. I'll miss having you in the background when I'm using the forge.

Coldwind913

Sorry about that, Maurice Jondrelle. Although, if it's not too tactless, I can't help but think you bear some of the responsibility.

I mean, I did shoot the lightning at the bandit. I thought that was pretty clear. It was clear to me, and clear to the bandit. But not to you, apparently. Okay, so I winged you with an amp or two - there really wasn't any need for violence, and then my huscarl wouldn't have run you through and left you leaking beside the road. It was all very unfortunate.

For what it's worth, though, the Sanctuary was awesome. You'd probably have really liked it.

RIP, my elf brother Faendal. You died like a G in a cave bear sandwich near Riften because I panicked and used Animal Allegience at the wrong time. Speaking of sandwiches, sorry I never hooked you up with those Altmer sisters at the Radiant Rainment in Solitude like I promised. Yes, I know what you would have done to them.

Saozig

Hippy
In respectful observance of the three Miraak Cultists who tried to jump Saozig a' Dhubh while she was running about the plains of Whiterun looking for Mammoths and Giants to up her armor and weapons skills. Like she told the last Miraak Cultists who got all in her face about her supposed 'false reign', she's got things to do and playing Jets and Sharks with a bunch of robed flunkies isn't one of them. So, Miraak, just chill, bro. No need to send any more of your lackies to an early grave. Saozig will get around to kicking your ass eventually, 'k?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts