• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Explore the world of skyrim, side with the stormcloaks or imperials, kill every enemy you find! Or make a new character!!!

brandon

the db quest doesnt really rely on stealth that much this time. by main quest do you mean the dragon quest or the war cause from what i understand is that theres supposed to be an unlimited supply of side quest.

brandon

not really but the one i just started is alot of fun those badass vigilents of whatever god/godess cant remember the name was with me and got scared plopsless when all the stuff started flying around the room. it was funny to listen to him crying and screaming.

brandon

but you still have the war to fight too. just have to pick a side if you havent yet. do you stand with the rebels who are pissed cause some high elf b@#$%es dont wanna let you worship talos. or do you join the imperials cause every true nord believes in the fallen empire?

Khazrihl

but you still have the war to fight too. just have to pick a side if you havent yet. do you stand with the rebels who are pissed cause some high elf b@#$%es dont wanna let you worship talos. or do you join the imperials cause every true nord believes in the fallen empire?

I've never heard it put like brandon put it. So far (in skyrim), I've never wanted ANYTHING to do with the empire, the game has instilled hatred into every fiber of my being for the empire. However... did Tiber Septim not conquer over all the free peoples of tamriel and unite them? Tiber Septim would have wanted the Empire to continue, and he would shed a tear to see Skyrim fall apart from it. Some Nords would see it this way, and now I see the other side of the fence.

Is there a thread on this? if not, I'm starting it.

(On a tangent, I just refreshed my brain with UESP wiki for clarity on Tiber Septim, and he reigned for 81 years, we get 81 levels mathematically in Skyrim.)

SeaDog

The main quest is always the very last thing I finish before putting the game aside for a while. There's just so much to do and see that I always put the MQ on the back burner and do everything else that I can find or do.

Khazrihl

The main quest is always the very last thing I finish before putting the game aside for a while. There's just so much to do and see that I always put the MQ on the back burner and do everything else that I can find or do.

That's a great approach. However... every time I reroll I feel like I HAVE to do enough of the MQ to get my shouts... I can't physically NOT do it... lol. and then, before I know it. 'Welp, time to kill some dragons for my armor..... but man, that would be so much more fun with dragonrend... I'll just go get it..." Then I end up beating the MQ again.

lobozebra

Skyrim Archer
You should join the Dark Brotherhood. It is actually pretty fun to play through as a non-sneak character. I am trying it out with my second character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts