• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Just started Skyrim today, so far I'm having a blast. Just killed the first dragon and took a break. A little backstory about myself, I LOVED Morrowind.......after investing well over 300 hours I think I finally did everything..LOL.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Tiger,

300 hours in Morrowind? Pfft. You can play for 1000 hours in Skyrim and still have something to do!

Thanks for joining our forums, and I hope you have a great time here. :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Hey Tiger,

300 hours in Morrowind? Pfft. You can play for 1000 hours in Skyrim and still have something to do!

Thanks for joining our forums, and I hope you have a great time here. :)

You're not wrong Mate, I've logged over 600 in Skyrim & still haven't touched half the quests. Skyrim has hundreds of quests and side quests with quests inside of quests.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
You're not wrong Mate, I've logged over 600 in Skyrim & still haven't touched half the quests. Skyrim has hundreds of quests and side quests with quests inside of quests.

That's amazing, you must have been playing like crazy! 10 hours each day?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I average 12 a day but on Monday I played from 8am - 3pm, then from 6pm - 9am Tuesday the next day. Then from 1pm - 6pm & finally 8pm - 12am. I then slept for 8 hours straight, went shopping and started playing this afternoon at 2pm. I'll play to about 6pm, get dinner, etc and then probably start at about 8pm and play till 2am.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to enjoying my stay here

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Nice philosoraptor that you’ve got going there. Perhaps OC even?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Original Content (i.e. did you create it yourself?) :)

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Because of the Radiant Story system, the game's supossed to be built to spawn practically infinite quests. o_O

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Which is how I like it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts