Not much for introductions but...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DenmarkSelf

If I wake up covered in cake batter again...
So I'm new here. I mostly signed up to publish a story but this looks like a fun little community.

I've been a huge Elder Scrolls fan since Morrowind. I've always been drawn to its uniquely dark and abstract setting and the mod community that's sprung up around it. I developed one mod for Oblivion, the "Bar Fight" mod, that turned out to be rather popular, but I haven't gotten around to making much since. I've developed more for games like Arma and Neverwinter Nights, but I've always wanted to go back and make an adventure for an Elder Scrolls game.

I dabble in photography and game design but most of all I want to be a writer. Problem is I've had a morbid fear of letting anybody view my writing for the longest time. Hopefully getting involved in this community will help me get over that.

I have an odd obsession with urban-fantasy, nu-metal, dreadlocks and skateboarding. I don't believe in the zombie apocalypse but eagerly await the robot apocalypse. And my dream pet is an African Pygmy Hedgehog.

So yeah.

xsneakyxsimx

Welcome DenmarkSelf, to the Skyrim Forums. I hope that you'll enjoy your time here. \m/ :D \m/

Feel free to have a look around the Fan-Fic forums and have a look at some of the other members stuff. Maybe it'll encourage you to post. :)

Ravaril

Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay, but just remember worship of Talos is strictly forbidden.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts