Nord Refugee Character Diary - Hrisskar III

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I like Hrisskar's "For Skyrim!" cry and hope that the Daedric Prince of Real Life, who obviously favors the Imperial side and is running scared now that only Haafingar hold remains, ceases and desists in its relentless onslaught.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You know, now that I think about this, didn't his "For Skyrim!" have the air of finality around it?:eek:

Nah, it's just something Stormcloaks say.

Honourman

If I hadn't started my own joyous adventures in Skyrim, I would be most distraught by Hrisskar's lack of journal entries this week.
if only we could all find a way to turn our septims into £££, life would be that much easier.

BCool

I just wanted to say thanks for inspiring me to try the hardcore play style. I've started a journal for my Nordic Mage, Thorynnir. I love your story so keep up the awesome work!

BIGwooly

I just wanted to say thanks for inspiring me to try the hardcore play style. I've started a journal for my Nordic Mage, Thorynnir. I love your story so keep up the awesome work!

Thank you! I will have more coming soon, but work took over temporarily again. Soon!

ShoCh

I've been playing Skyrim for a very long time now but I was inspired by you to stop fast travelling all over the place, which resulted in lots of new random encounters - it has opened the game up even more for me. So - yeah, thanks for that.

Now please write some more (I wonder if this is what Charles Dickens' readers felt like when they were waiting for him to release another episode of The Old Curiosity Shop - haha, resorting to flattery now).

Otesanek

wanted to say hey to Bigwooly and all the others here... i stumbled across this thread a few days back and it made me want to try the hardcore style and keep a journal for my new Argonian Sam-Shei... i am wondering though, now that im about 4 days (in game) into it if its really going to be as challenging as it seems to be for Hrisskar... im following all the same guidelines but it doesnt seem that much more difficult really... or maybe im just really lucky -shrugs-

BIGwooly

Sorry everyone. Work took over on me again. Got one more trip this weekend and then a few weeks before my next. I'm hoping to get some entries up in that time. You guys are all so patient. I feel bad! d;-)

BIGwooly

wanted to say hey to Bigwooly and all the others here... i stumbled across this thread a few days back and it made me want to try the hardcore style and keep a journal for my new Argonian Sam-Shei... i am wondering though, now that im about 4 days (in game) into it if its really going to be as challenging as it seems to be for Hrisskar... im following all the same guidelines but it doesnt seem that much more difficult really... or maybe im just really lucky -shrugs-

If you're following all the restrictions it should definitely be difficult.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts