• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
Yeah so as the title suggests I am out of quests for my main character who hasn't reached max level yet. I still have DB to do but that is getting kept until I have finished levelling my other skills. Lists any quests here that you think are unique and other people might not have done please! :)

A side note, I have done all Daedric quests, the College quests & Companions.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Thieves Guild? You didn't mention it, but I would assume you've done that.

Also, are you a Thane in every city? If you're not, get going!

Declando

Dwarvenborn
You visited Angi's Shack?

Can improve you Archery skill by 3 if you're good at it.

As for quests, I'll have a root around in my guide for some goodies.

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
Yeah so as the title suggests I am out of quests for my main character who hasn't reached max level yet. I still have DB to do but that is getting kept until I have finished levelling my other skills. Lists any quests here that you think are unique and other people might not have done please! :)

A side note, I have done all Daedric quests, the College quests & Companions.

Yeah sorry, forgot about that. I have done it and got Guild master. Also I'm level 76 and the only skills I need to increase are Restoration, Heavy Armour, Block & Two-Handed :)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Finding all the Dragon Priests Masks? Not really a standard quest, but an awesome adventure.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
:Dovahkiin: From another thread:

Ooh...... that's the "Calling of the Ancients" questline.... It's a quest to restore the Archmage Tree. It's pretty complicated, requiring extensive use of your calendar.

The standard 7-day week in the Elderscrolls is as follows:

Morndas
Tirdas
Middas
Turdas
Fredas
Loredas
Sundas

The 12-month year is as follows:

Morning Star
Sun's Dawn
First Seed
Rain's Hand
Second Seed
Mid Year
Sun's Height
Last Seed
Heartfire (Sometimes "Hearthfire")
Frostfall
Sun's Dusk
Evening Star

Since the quest is about "rebirth" it is only active during the "Seed" months: First Seed, Second Seed, and Last Seed. So check your in-game calendar to be sure what month it is before proceeding. Speed of travel is of the essence here. Also, being the Archmage of Winterhold is one of the pre-requisites, you cannot restore the tree if it is not rightfully yours.
tumblr_m46v7wmc011rw5zzxo1_500.jpg

"The Call of the Mystic"
The "calling" you hear near the Archmage Tree in Winterhold only appears on "Seed" months on Morndas from 12:00am - 11:59am. After hearing the spell "call", you need to quickly travel to Whiterun's Gildergreen for the next "call". This needs to be done on the same day.

the-elder-srolls-v-skyrim-the-gildergreen.png

"The Call of the Shadow"
If you have previously restored the Gildergreen through the "Blessings of Nature" quest (either restored the tree or provided the sapling), you will be able to hear the second "calling". The sound is more melodic, how you would think a fairy would hum maybe. This "call" is only available on Morndas from 12:00pm - 11:59pm. After hearing the melodic "calling", it's on to the next tree. If the Gildergreen is not restored, you need to complete the Blessings of Nature questline first and THEN reset the Calling of the Ancients quest back in Winterhold.

dunsleepingtreecampqst-001.jpg

"The Call of the Blade"
Once you've heard the "call" at the Gildergreen, it is off to the Sleeping Tree in Whiterun hold. You will again hear a melodic "calling" but it will be several octaves lower, more like a male-version I guess. Use the spigot located on the tree to get the "Sleeping Tree Sap", this is essential for the rebirth of the Archmage Tree. If you don't grab this now, you will be sent back here and depending on your timer, you may have to start over. This "call" is only available on Tirdas, between 12:00am - 11:59am. Now that you've heard all three callings, it's a high speed run back to Eldergleam Sanctuary, the next part has a shorter window of time.

eldergleam.jpg

"The Call of Rebirth"
If you arrive back at the Eldergleam Sanctuary on Tirdas between 12:00pm - 3:59pm, you will need to speak with Asta, one of the caretakers of the Eldergleam. She is usually sitting quietly about midway up the path. As you approach, you will be able to hear her humming the same tune that you heard at the Gildergreen and at the Sleeping Tree.

180px-SR-npc-Asta.jpg

Dialogue options will appear that allow you to ask Asta to help you restore the tree. You need to tell her that you heard the same "call" at the Gildergreen and at the Sleeping Tree. After some hesitation, Asta explains to you about the different "calls", that the one you heard at the Archmage Tree was the voice of the College of Winterhold's first Archmage. She then asks you to follow her up the trail to the Eldergleam. As you walk up the path, you will start to hear the same "call" in two-part harmony. The "female" voice from the Gildergreen, and the "male" voice from the Sleeping Tree. As you get closer to the Eldergleam, it gets louder.

Once at the Eldergleam, Asta asks you for the Sleeping Tree Sap and kneels down to pray in front of the massive tree. She hums in tune with the Eldergleam's "call" and after a short cut-scene in which she blesses the Sleeping Tree Sap, she returns it to you and tells you to hurry back to Winterhold. The potion is extremely volatile and will not work after a while. You receive the item "Asta's Salve" to take back to Winterhold.

You need to arrive back in Winterhold on Tirdas between 4:00pm and 11:59pm for Asta's concoction to work. Once the tree is restored, it completely lights up the Archmage Quarters and all of the harvestable ingredients at the base of the tree become farmable every 24 hours, great for those of us that do a lot of Alchemy.

Hope you enjoyed that!

... because it's not real. LOL (Sorry).
Hope nobody actually tried this...

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Go to the Riften docks and talk to the female Argonian named From-Deepest-Fathoms. She gives you a quest to deliver something to the depths of a dwemer ruin. Dark brotherhood quests? Also just delve into random dungeons. There's also collectibles such as the dragon claws, bug jars, and dragon masks (there's a sorta quest for getting all of them). Angi's shack is a fun training series, you can actually get 7 skill points for practicing with her. I stumbled across it at 90 archery =P.