• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I've always thought it odd how vampires still bleed profusely. They have no blood pressure. How exactly does that work?

skyrim.jpg
"It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're from space."

JoeReese

'recruiting new guards...'

This is how Jarl Balgruuf recruits new guards. Hes the mastermind behind the arrow in the knee massacre. Hes an evil man I tell you.... PURE EVIL! Hes climin in your windows... shooting peoples knees so you gotta hide yo wife, hide yo kids and hide yo husband cuz hes shooting up everybody in the knee.
Balgruuf: "They tell me you're pretty handy with a sword. How would you like to be a Whiterun guard?"
Adventurer: "No way! I've got it all now. Adventure, wealth, come and go as I pl...(Thwupp!)...AAAAAUURRRGHHHH!"
Balgruuf: "See you Monday."

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
'recruiting new guards...'

This is how Jarl Balgruuf recruits new guards. Hes the mastermind behind the arrow in the knee massacre. Hes an evil man I tell you.... PURE EVIL! Hes climin in your windows... shooting peoples knees so you gotta hide yo wife, hide yo kids and hide yo husband cuz hes shooting up everybody in the knee.
Balgruuf: "They tell me you're pretty handy with a sword. How would you like to be a Whiterun guard?"
Adventurer: "No way! I've got it all now. Adventure, wealth, come and go as I pl...(Thwupp!)...AAAAAUURRRGHHHH!"
Balgruuf: "See you Monday."

Jarl Balgruuf is a very bad man... VERY BAD MAN!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts