• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Cullen Wulf

Startled, Cullen turned sharply to see what caused the noise. She was relieved its was just the dropped pickax, she feared they were about to attacked. Cullen continued walking down the mine shaft till the small tunnel they were walking in, opened up into a fairly large room. In the room was a large Orc, he was mining the wall so his back was towards to two of them. In a hushed tone Cullen answered Ajiras question. " Not sure. Just ask I guess, who would turn down the chance to escape this hell hole." She kept her eyes on the Orc, thinking if they should talk to him first, or take the advantage and attack him while his back is to them.

Azzuri1166

(Sorry about late post I'm currently recovering from tonsillitis :3)

Ajira nodded silently as she followed Cullen into the large room, the first thing she noticed was the dimly lit fire and the elderly looking gentleman staring into it, she only noticed the Orc when she looked at Cullen who had her attention fixated upon him. Becoming somewhat scared of what Cullen and the Orc might do she crept a tiny bit further away from Cullen but stayed in her line of site in case something did happen.

Being somewhat shy Ajira eventually sat in the darkness keeping her eye upon Cullen, she felt that the nord was quite assertive but also seemed more reckless than herself. ''When Cullen talks to one of them I'll talk to another, I'll follow her lead''. She thought to herself.

Cullen Wulf

Spotting an older man siting in front of a fire, Cullen decided it to go question him first. She nonchalantly walked over to his side, and sat down on the floor next to him. He took little notice to her presents and they both just stared into the fire. "Hey old man, do you think you could help me out? I need any information on this place and the guards.' She asked hopefully.
    He took a few seconds before answering. "Going to try and escape are we? Its a worthless effort. To many people have tried before with no avail, only death. Now you'd best keep walking and get those crazy escape thoughts out of your pretty little head child."

Cullen quickly shot back up on her feet, angry about how much the old man had helped them. " who is he calling 'child'! Im no kid!" She thought before saying "You know old man, you can think that all you want, but when we get out of this hell hole, you can keep your ass here and die." Cullen marched over to the Orc that had been quietly eavesdropping on the conversation.

Azzuri1166

(I'm wondering are you strictly controlling them or can I take control of them if needed?)

Ajira sighed gently from her darkened vantage point, noting that her new friend Cullen had an extremely short temper and the fact she didn't take kindly to things not going her own way, she made sure to keep these things in mind as they may spell out her death if she gets on the wrong side of the Nord.

She walked over silently to the old man as she got closer to the fire her eyes adjusted to the new light source she could see the man's skin colour clearly even the dirt that stained his skin. She stood there allowing her tail to gently sweep the floor. '' I'm sorry for my firend, she appears to have a short temper but in all she's not that bad ''. She paused for a moment and sat down to get a better look at the male her appeared to not malnourished at all in fact he seemed to be quite well fed for a prison like this.

Cullen Wulf

(Feel free to take control and add characters it you want :) )

Cullen walked over to the large male Orc on the other side of the room. He turned to face her before she got to close. He was significantly larger and taller then Cullen so he towered over her as he spoke. "If you ever plan on getting help out of here, you should try being tactful." His voice was deep and stern, not harsh.
    She kept her mouth shut for once, even though Cullen desperately wanted to insult him back. She may be hot headed, but she wasn't stupid she didn't dare challenge his with his large size.

(Sorry its kinda short i was in a rush)

Azzuri1166

The man infront of Ajira looked at her from the corner of his eye not looking away from the glow, dancing fire. '' Hm, don't worry about that dear girl she's part of the family now, just like you and with no escape in sight you two strangers are stuck here, welcome to the family''. The man then turned his full attention to the fire completely ignoring her.

Ajira stood up knowing she wasn't going to get any more information form the man, she walked over to Cullen and tapped her shoulder gently. '' Hey, we need to speak, Cul.... ''. Her words dropped short when she looked at the Orc from close range. '' Woah... you're a big one aren't you? ''. She directed towards the Orc with slight admiration.