• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Welcome to the forums!! :D

TheMuffinTop

The Muffin Empire
Happy Skyriming brother!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Hello there my good sir, welcome to the forums! :D

Volanere

Grand Magister
I see your a nord just remember there's no Talos worship around these parts lol. No but on a serious note welcome to the forums.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I see your a nord just remember there's no Talos worship around these parts lol. No but on a serious note welcome to the forums.

I'm a fist fighting orc, and his kind ain't bested me yet. So don't worry about the pointy ears. The big toothed green folks got your back. (and yes I DO realize I also have pointy ears. Shut up. I had no choice)

But seriously, It's a great site, hope you enjoy being a member. And don't be a troll, don't even ask what happens to trolls.

kyleekay

Hey everyone, just joined a few mins ago!
Ive been on this site hundreds of times, getting tips and info.
I finally decided to create an account! So thank you everyone for the tips and
I am excited to start interacting!

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Moris

I'm a fist fighting orc, and his kind ain't bested me yet. So don't worry about the pointy ears. The big toothed green folks got your back. (and yes I DO realize I also have pointy ears. Shut up. I had no choice)

But seriously, It's a great site, hope you enjoy being a member. And don't be a troll, don't even ask what happens to trolls.

Surely everyone knows already. We kill trolls, loot their bodies for troll fat, and make potions of frenzy out of them.