New to Forums, Plus need modding help..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Leonidas69

Hey there Everyone! I'm Leonidas69! hehe i picked the name bcause Leonidas from 300 is awesome, and thats what i made my character in skyrim look like :D Haha anyways now that ive introduced myself..i have a question. My friend is like a master computer hacker and he has all kinds of mods on his pc version of skyrim. Now hes modded games like Fallout 3 for me before on Xbox. I was askin him to try and get some armor mods for my xbox version of skyrim for me. Now from what ive been reading, most pc players are rude and arrogant and just post stupid crap like "No mods on xbox, pc rules!" and other stupid, unnecessary stuff. If your one of those people then skip this page and go troll someone else. :mad: Anyways so ive read that the mods might be incompatible and not read on the xbox. IF anyone knows a way to possibly make the mod compatible on the xbox, by converting it somehow then let me know. I only asking cuz my friend said he would attempt to get the mod for me, but no garuntees. The mod i wanted him to get for me is the Immersive Armor mod, it adds a bunch of new craftable armor and they all look awesome ^.^ haha so I was just wondering.. if the mod wont work, could i have him do this: he knows how to convert my xbox save file to a pc one and i was wondering if he installed the mod on his pc skyrim and forged he armors, put them in a chest somewhere, and converted my save back to xbox, would the armors still be there? or would i have to have the actual mod still installed?Btw hes attempting to make this whole thing possible because i put my save file onto a usb flashdrive. Thanks in advance and i know this is alot of stuff to read so i appreciate any responses as long as its not trolling -_- cuz if you do..ill sparta kick you! lol jk but yeah thanks!:)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Leonidas69! No worries, man, there are a lotta modders in the membership. That said, you might also wanna post your thread in the Help Section, too. That way, more people are bound to see it and come to your assistance. Have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Leonidas69

Thanks for the reply dunklunk! I appreciate it haha, and hey im still new to the forums and this may sound like a dumb question..but how do i post it in the help section? I was trying to make a thread earlier and the only way i found out how to do so was by clicking on the "introduce yourself" link thing..yeah so if you could inform me on how to do so id be much appreciative :D

kdshields

Co-founder of Applits.com
Welcome to the site, Leonidas ;) Hope you enjoy yourself, I'm sure ya will!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts