New guy says Hello!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lindir

My name is Chris. I have played Skyrim for nine months, making lots of characters during that time. I have played some Oblivion before the 11.11.11 release and enjoyed it very much. As much as a History fanatic myself, I read much of the Elder Scrolls lore. The part that interests me too much is The Great War that I had to look at the backgrounds and causes.

I'm looking forward to a great adventure. and protecting my knees

Clau

The Fateless One
Welcome aboard the community. You'll find a lot of interesting lore discussions here. Feel free to join in anytime.

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Welcome Chris! It seems a lot of people are really interested in the Lore, not surprising since it is so awesome :3

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Chris! This is probably a stupid question, but then I'm known for those. Where does one find all this lore you speak of? Online? Books? Graphic novels? Not a clue, man. Help a Lore Noob out, willya please? Meantime, have fun here and happy adventuring. :Dovahkiin:

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Appreciate the links, GayGoblin. Questions: Are these gonna be as long as the games? :D Also, are they all tied into each other somehow? Like the games are based on the lore or vice versa? Thanks again, man. :)

Oh, here's some more links, about all TES Lore:

Lore:Main Page - UESPWiki
The Imperial Library |

I don't really know the answers to your questions in that regard ^^; but it was easy enough to find websites with Skyrim and TES Lore. However, I think The Imperial Library might actually have some of the answers you're looking for.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts