• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I just simply ignore such things when I'm RPing.
Also, I think Argonians are allowed in Solitude. Case in point, Jaree-Ra and Gulum-Ei.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Also, I think Argonians are allowed in Solitude. Case in point, Jaree-Ra and Gulum-Ei.
True, but they are thought of as criminals (ask around - nobody likes them). How can you ignore actual points of the game when you're RPing? Notice that there are no Khajiit or Argonian in the legion either? The Stormcloaks constantly call them names (i.e. "Boot", etc...). I wish I could ignore it, but, I can't.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
True, but they are thought of as criminals (ask around - nobody likes them). How can you ignore actual points of the game when you're RPing? Notice that there are no Khajiit or Argonian in the legion either? The Stormcloaks constantly call them names (i.e. "Boot", etc...). I wish I could ignore it, but, I can't.

Meh... I just don't think about it really. I guess I don't take my RPs very seriously.

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer

Wait you can't RP Argos cause nobody likes them, and they're all perceived to be criminals? Also Jaree-Ra is very obviously a criminal, hence peoples mistrust, the guy isn't very subtle. The lack of Argonian and khajiit legionnaires could be the result of their general treatment in Skyrim, why would you want to fight to defend a nation that considers you a second class citizen? I bet there are tons of Argos and khajiit in the legions outside Skyrim. The Stormcloaks actively hate any non-Nords and seek to drive them out or subjugate them, so they call everyone names. So again, who cares if anyone likes you? You're probably going to kill 75% of the people you encounter anyway, might as well try it as a lizard man :) Plus it's reeeaallly satisfying to cut the head off someone as they try to shout racial slurs at you!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Wait you can't RP Argos cause nobody likes them, and they're all perceived to be criminals? Also Jaree-Ra is very obviously a criminal, hence peoples mistrust, the guy isn't very subtle. The lack of Argonian and khajiit legionnaires could be the result of their general treatment in Skyrim, why would you want to fight to defend a nation that considers you a second class citizen? I bet there are tons of Argos and khajiit in the legions outside Skyrim. The Stormcloaks actively hate any non-Nords and seek to drive them out or subjugate them, so they call everyone names. So again, who cares if anyone likes you? You're probably going to kill 75% of the people you encounter anyway, might as well try it as a lizard man :) Plus it's reeeaallly satisfying to cut the head off someone as they try to shout racial slurs at you!
While I agree, I tend to be strict in my RP. I have plenty of human characters that just go around killing everybody. When I RP I try to make sure that their lives are lives, not just a video game. If I wanted that kind of stuff I have plenty of other games besides Skryim to play. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts